Please, Son Chaeyoung!

Please, Son Chaeyoung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Chaeyoung have been two best friends since they were kids. Inseparable, blended like hot water and sugar, faster with some stirs but that is not the point here, they just blend.

Basically they are soulmates. They both are supportive towards each other, like about everything. As long as it would not harm the other, they would definitely be the best cheerleader a human can ask for. They are.

They both have been the 207th bone since the day Mina gave the younger girl the last piece of the strawberry cheesecake when their families met up. As far as they both remember, it went like this...

3 year old Chaeyoung had been eyeing the strawberry on the top of the cheesecake since forever, then she heard the adult she knew as her Mom's friend said, "Of course, Miguri likes strawberry so much. No need to worry, your cake is made from heaven, Seungwan. Miguri would like to taste it. Right, baby?"

The 5 year old girl in front of Chaeyoung nodded then proceeded to lift her fork when she heard,

"Ah you're being too kind, Sachiko. Your daughter loves strawberry too? Oh it would be easier for both of us to hang out now since our daughters share the common interest in food." The adults laughed.

"Yes and we can share the strawberry dishes without worrying that the dish would go in waste, don't you think so? I mean, we live nearby now." Seungwan and Sachiko agreed on each other then continued talking about their daughters' schools fee, especially since Chaeyoung would start going to school soon.

Little Mina use her fork onto the object Son Chaeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter