You're A Work of Art

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you asleep already, love?”

 

Without opening my eyes, I can feel her shaking her head while leaning her back toward my chest, letting our bare bodies glued against each other. Which makes me tighten my arms around her even more, spooning her.

 

“I love you so much, Jendeuk. How I yearn to let you feel this burning emotion in me all the time.”

 

Drawing lazy circles on my forearm, I know that she is smiling happily with how she opens her lips to utter, “Then let me feel it now, Chu.” Turning her body around so she can finally face me, Jennie drums her fingers on my chest. “Show it to me in only one condition. No more love-making for the night, I don’t think I have the energy left for that.” I chuckle at that while pressing a soft kiss on top of her head.

 

Gazing into her eyes, I can clearly see the same burning passion inside those chocolate orbs as I dive in deeper to find the love that she has for me. I raise my arm so I can trace my fingers on her forehead and her sculpted eyebrows. Then gradually, I let my palm rests on top of her mandu cheek, pinching it lightly. I make sure to keep my eyes on every spot that I just explored with looks of adoration. Caressing her tenderly, I let myself linger on the perfect curve of her lips as I run my fingers on her upper lip, then lower lip.

 

Retracting my hand only to glide the back of my hand alongside her neck, I can feel her shallow breath as I get closer to her collarbones. I want to memorize every curve of her body, how she feels so soft over my skin. I let both of my palms caress her arms as I watch the rise and fall of her chest that seems to quicken over time.

 

Time seems to slow down for us as I find her toned abs under my fingertips that make her take a deep breath to compose herself. I know that she can feel tingles on her skin where I touched her which makes me continue even further so I can reach the place where I want the most.

 

The hidden scar on her inner thigh.   

 

I caress the small scar from her fall on the stage years ago with a gentle touch. I want to let her know how much I adore her by caressing her lovingly while pushing aside any desire or lust. I just want to show this pure side of my heart for her to take. Showing how precious she is to me.  

 

“Jichu…” The adoration that shines through her eyes makes me gasp as I run my fingers on her back that sends shivers throughout my body. And finally, I let my hand rests against the small of her back, her favorite place whenever she needs some comfort.

 

“Jisoo unnie…” She calls me again with those dreamy gazes of hers as I pepper kisses on her tiny hand. “How is it possible that your actions just then make me feel like I’m falling in love with you for the first time? You…You’re amazing unnie, do you know that?”

 

“You’re amazing, Jendeuk. And I love every part of you.”

 

“Thank you, baby. Thank you for making me feel so loved in every way. I love you.”

 

==

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter