She's So Precious

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chu.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

Seeing not enough reaction from her, I play with her fingers and continue to call her again to get her attention.

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“What’s going on with your room?”

 

Jisoo immediately freeze as moments later, she runs away from me as I try hard to chase her but to no avail, she is fast. How can a tiny body like hers run with that kind of speed?

 

“Jisoo unnie! Just stop running!” As if my yelling is like a thunderous sound, she immediately halts her step while turning around to look at me with her face that screams full of guilt.

 

“Are you ok, Jendeuk? You’re not out of breath, right?”

 

I shake my head in disbelief as I still try to regain my breath. “Just come here if you want to check by yourself, unnie.”

 

The way she is rubbing the back of her head with her thinking face that is full of hesitation is so cute but I hide my smile desperately as I continue, “Come here, unnie. I won’t do anything, just…come here, babe.”

 

Slowly, she takes her first step, only to pause to check my reaction. Then, the second step, the third, the fourth, and- ”Got you, unnie! Now, you need to explain this-“

 

She easily releases my hold on her as she runs a full speed this time while swiftly opening and closing the door behind her, leaving me sighing in frustration.

 

“Tell me, why am I so in love with that kid, again?”

 

===

 

“What did you do this time, unnie?” That was what Lisa said to me when I show up in front of her door like a mess.

 

“I’m doomed, Lisa-yah.” I lay down on her couch only to sit up straight immediately when Love suddenly come to my face. “Gosh, Love! You startled me!”

 

“Care to tell me what’s going on?”

 

Lisa stands in front of me with her hands on her hips as she demands me for an answer.

 

“I forgot to cover her photos on my wall when she comes over to my place.”

 

“What??”

 

“I can’t help myself to stick some of Jendeukie’s photos on my room’s wall, ok? And I forgot to cover it up when she came to see me. So now, she wants an explanation.”

 

As if I am being punished, I can only look at Lalisa’s laughing face for the next few minutes as I am hiding here, with Love sitting on my lap, looking at his mom with a straight face.

 

“Only you who sides with me, Love.”

 

===

 

I know exactly where my love is but I choose to lay on her bed, waiting for her to come to me. Stupid, what is she being embarrassed for? It’s not like she is putting up other girls' photos. I chuckle slightly as I recall how her face was so red when I asked about those photos on her wall. If someone ever come to her room, they might even think that it’s my apartment instead.
 

Kim Jisoo, just how adorable you are. There’s none even one photo of you here.

 

I roll my body around on her bedsheet as I close my eyes, preparing to take a little nap. But to no avail, I cannot find myself falling into deep slumber so I give up as I choose to go around her room, to admire my photos instead.

 

And how startle I am, to see her small handwritings below every photo of mine.

My Jendeukie finally debuted her solo song. Solo or not, you're always shining so beautifully.

 

My personal mandu that makes me want to call her right now so I can pinch those cheeks while feeding her favorite milk ice cream. But sadly, I can't do that now.

 

The strongest woman that I have ever known. Although I knew that she seems so nervous about showing up in public after the news that still breaks my heart, she still gave her all while performing on stage. And me, I still love her so much even though she's not mine anymore.

 

I'd always love to see her in red more. Why? Because when we got back together, she was the lady in red.

 

Look at how cute her gummy smile is, so precious. I’d love to always make her smile like this.

 

Your eyes hold thousands of meanings beneath them. I'm happy that I can always see them gazing tenderly at me, just like how you looked at me when you said that you love me for the very first time. I love you, Jen.

 

I raise my hand as I feel tears start to pour out from my brown orbs. Jisoo, you…The love that you have for me, do you know how because of it, I can feel so much warmth and happiness?

 

“I miss you already, Chu.”

 

===

 

“Go home already, Jisoonie.” Lisa grabs my shoulders while pushing me gently toward her apartment door.

 

I halt my step as I whine childishly, “But I still don’t know how to explain it.”

 

“Just tell her the truth, unnie.” Chaeyoung suddenly appears next to Lisa as she leans on our maknae’s shoulder. Now, that makes me miss Jennie immediately.

 

“Yeah, Jisoonie. You can ruin your date but stop disturbing my date with Chaengie!”

 

“Yah! I came here first before your girlfriend!”

 

“But still-“

 

“Babe, stop it.” Chaeyoung comes toward me as she pats my shoulder while looking at me with concern on her face. “Do we need to accompany you, unnie? Just tell us, it’s alright.”

 

My cheeks are blushing with the way she is babying me like I am a five-year-old kid, so I just thank them and quickly run toward my own apartment, opening my door slowly to not make any sound.

 

.

 

“Jendeukie?”

 

Blinking repeatedly, I am surprised that I do not see her in the living room. I thought that she would be sitting there, waiting to interrogate me.

 

Shrugging my shoulders, I walk toward my bedroom as my eyes catch the sleeping beauty in my bed. Smiling at the adorable figure, I silently crawl onto the bed and spoon her from behind, cuddling her gently. But to my surprise, her soft voice suddenly fills the room.

 

"You're home, Chu."

 

My cheeks immediately feel so hot right now because of embarrassment as I see her eyes lurking at those photos of hers. Is she being creeped out? What if she is actually being mad at me right now?

 

All those negative thoughts suddenly disappear because Jennie turns her body around so she is now facing me, even though I cannot clearly see her face right now because of the minimum lighting in the room.

 

She lands her hand gently on my left cheek as I feel that she is looking at me with her beautiful eyes that are full of sparks and of course, love.

 

“Why did you hide those photos from me all this time?”

 

Like a puppy being scolded by its owner, I lower my head as I start to babble non-stop. “I’m too shy to let you see them. Hmm, shy is not even the right word to describe it. I feel so embarrassed to show it to you, even fear that you might be creeped out, you know. So, I just keep it to myself how looking at your photos whenever I’m at home is my habit. But then, you can’t blame me though, when you’re just so…pretty and hard to look away from.”

 

“And you’re just so honest and adorable, Kim Jisoo.”

 

“I am?”

 

She nods as I shamelessly admire the blush that spreads on her cheeks because of what I just told her moments ago.

 

“It’s fine to me, baby. I don’t know about others, but because it’s my photos that have appeared to be on your wall, I don’t mind.”

 

My eyes immediately brighten up at that as I excitedly flail both of my arms, speaking animatedly, “Then can I also put photos of us together?”

 

Jennie giggles at my enthusiasm as she caresses my cheek with her soft warm hand. “Yes, unnie. But you must also leave some words underneath those newly added photos.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter