You're Beautiful

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly but surely, my consciousness starts to gather together as I can feel the sunlight peeking in through the window. I sit up on the bed and open my mouth widely, yawning, as I lift both of my arms above my head to stretch them together.

 

Jennie must have opened the curtain so that I can finally wake up. Hmm yes, Jennie. Wait, where is she?

 

I look to my right only to see an empty space that previously has been occupied by an angel. But now, she is gone. She won’t go home without telling me right?

 

As if she heard my question, my ears immediately hear something being chopped in a distance. Smiling dreamily as I imagine her cook for me, I quickly stand up only to see the clothes that were supposed to be scattered all over the floor also disappear, being replaced by a neatly folded black tank top, grey long sleeves hoodie with zipper, and shorts that seem new over the counter. A note also peeks out in between the clothes.

 

Shower first and wear this, boo. Your brunch is waiting for you downstairs xo

 

  “My considerate wife. I’m so lucky.”

 

Picking up the clothes while pressing a kiss on the note, I make my way toward the bathroom without any piece of clothing on my body. How I wish people can just walk around . Chuckling slightly, I shake my head at my absurd thought at eleven in the morning.

 

Feeling the warm water all over my skin, I close my eyes as my mind starts to wander around, with the main character that keeps on appearing as none other than my lover. It does not matter if we are living under the same roof right now, she would still invade my thoughts, my emotions.

 

During these couple of days with her, we never bring up anything about me helping her to heal because I just want to do it naturally. I want to act like I normally would behave when there are just the two of us. Taking care of her while teasing her occasionally. I do not want her to feel pressured, and I think it works because the way she is singing while swaying her hips right now shows that she is being happier than ever.

 

I grin cheekily and move toward her so I can engulf her in one of my favorite ways of embracing her; a back hug. She yelps, obviously startled as she threatens to hit me with her spatula if I dare to make her jump in shock again. In which, I laugh heartily at her misery only to shut up after I receive her death glare.

 

This is so us, and I love this so much.

 

.

 

“Don’t you dare to stand up, Chu. I’m warning you.”

 

I can only pout as she turns her back on me to continue cooking. She said that I disturb her in making a masterpiece because I keep on roaming my lips over her skin that is not being covered by her white top. It’s her fault that she makes me can’t stop myself to show my love toward her, so why am I being scolded right now?

 

Resting my chin on the wooden table, I scan her outfit of the day that makes me frown slightly. “We’re going to have a meeting and rehearse for our live tomorrow, right?”

 

“Yes, manager oppa said that he would arrive at one.”

 

“Then why are you dressing like you’re going to play tennis?” She instantly gives me an offended look, with her arms folding in front of her chest.

 

“It’s your clothes, Kim Jisoo. I’ve run out of my own because I’ve worn all of them, as you requested.”

 

My cheeks burning up as I recall the hidden reason for me to ask her to wear her own clothes. And I think she knows it, with the way she is accusing me from the look on her face.

 

“I’d play it safe today, unnie. I don’t want you to roam your eyes all over me like these past three days when others can notice that.”

 

“Then why did you prepare this tank top for me? So that you can ogle at me instead?” I smirk with how she widens her eyes while gulping nervously as I continue, “And for your information, that black skirt that you’re wearing is too short, babe. Don’t you think so?”

 

“It’s burning hot these days, Chu. I mean the weather, don’t you dare think of anything else. Besides, I already cover-up enough.” She points at the plain t-shirt as she places the grey hoodie on top of my shoulders. “And this is to cover you up, alright? I’m not asking you to only wear the tank top.”

 

“What? You said it yourself that the temperature is too hot, so why do I need to wear this much?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter