Chapter 7 Hot

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months have passed and Momo and Sana were just playing cat and mouse. Stealing glances at each other here and there. Suddenly meeting in unexpected situations. 

Jeongyeon got tired of the both of them and decided to hang with Jihyo’s gang. She wanted to try if she can get Nayeon to like her.

With the dating rumor spread like wildfire within the entire campus, Sana was having a hard time trying to get Momo’s attention. 

Especially when Mina was around. But Sana couldn’t get angry at the girl, the girl is already like a little sister to her. 

Jeongyeon and Sana decided to just text each other to avoid more suspicion and rumors. 

The brunette was getting exhausted, she chose to spend some time alone.

If time was able to be reversed, she would still like Momo either way. She couldn’t deny the fact that Momo is an adorable girl that could suddenly be a beautiful woman the next. Mysterious yet transparent. Open-minded but a very private person. Shy but confident when she needs to. The charisma this girl has is astounding. 

Taut muscles under baggy jeans and oversized hoodie. Plump lips and luscious black hair. Cute although exhausted looking eyes. She studied the girl for months but still couldn’t figure her out. There was something holding her back. Maybe something holding Momo back too. But she wasn’t sure. She could only rely on her instincts. 

The game between her and Momo was still going on, and it wasn’t getting any better.

She decided to let it go for the meantime. She ignored the girl. Distracted herself and went on dates with herself or whenever Mina feels like it.

She doesn’t understand herself. She feels a strange connection with Momo but she can’t figure it out. She was never the type to really think that deep, so she scratches her head whenever she does.

It’s almost winter and her birthday is coming up. 

Being so far away from home makes her sad. She didn’t want to leave her family but it was her dream to come to Korea on her own. She misses them badly. She sleeps away her sadness.

It was one of those days. Okay days that she can get up and not think of anything other than Momo or her family.

All this alone time was getting into her head, she wanted to atleast have someone by her side whenever she wasn’t like her bright and cheery self.

She didn’t want to disturb Mina’s movie marathon and Jeongyeon who was clearly busy with building her friendship with Nayeon.

She goes inside the bathroom and took a bath to freshen herself up for the morning. 

Maybe going to the theatres and hitting up the bar for the evening would be a good thing. Maybe a little sip of alcohol would make her come to her senses. (Not. Lol.)

After watching a movie she strolls around a Mall to kill time and ate her lunch at a local diner. The sun was beggining to set.

She goes to a public rest room and fixed her look. Proceeded to go outside to call a taxi to the bar. 

Arriving, she gave thanks to the driver and gave him money before going out of the cab. 

Once inside, there were only a few people since she arrived a little early than expected.

She stations at the bar counter and ordered a light alcohol drink.

An hour passed and more and more people were coming in fast. The music changed into a dance song and people were ready to jive. The dance floor was full in a minute. 

She observes her surroundings, she was too shy to go out and dance without someone to go with. 

Her eyes landed on a girl with a bright smile and cute face. She squinted her eyes to take a better look. She changed her hair color to something greenish and blonde and the same time. It looked really good on her. 

It can’t be— this cute girl looked like Dahyun. And by the looks of it, it seems she came with someone. Probably Jihyo. She couldn’t really see clearly with the beaming lights and dark lighting. 

Turning her head back to the counter, she ordered another drink. But heavier than the last one. 

When it was finished, the bartender gave it to her and she drank it with big gulps. She exhales and braces herself.

She pays for her drink and stood up. Turns and walks toward Dahyun and Jihyo.

The latter recognizing Sana from afar. 

“Oh- Minatozaki? Is that you?” 

Sana nods and smiles. “Yeah, I saw you guys from the bar. What are you doing here?”

Jihyo answers, “We were just having a good time. It’s a coincidence running into you here in the weekend. Where’s Mina? You alone?”

Sana chuckles slightly, “No, she’s having a movie marathon, couldn’t have the heart to annoy her.”

“You’re not annoying.” Dahyun suddenly says. Sana’s heart fluttered, “Really?” Tilting her head to the right. 

“Uh- yeah.” Dahyun shocked by herself, shrugs it off. 

“Well I don’t want to interrupt but do you guys wanna dance? I’ve been itching to for awhile now.” Jihyo enthusiatically said.

“Nah, maybe Sana?” Dahyun points to Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter