Chapter 3 Indirect

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both exchanged stories of where they came from and their memories from their life in Japan. Both are thrilled, and they go back to their classroom together after cleaning their table.

They giggled on the way, sitting on their respective seats as soon as they arrived. Mina took out her notebook preparing for the next class and then taking out her phone to play some role-playing online mobile game. Sana, on the other hand, on her own world puffing her cheeks out and fiddling with her fingers.

She remembered Momo’s face and thought that there’s something familiar about her face. Not only that, she seemed to be comfortable around her presence. Scrunching her eyebrows and pursed her lips. She contemplated hard.

She closed her eyes to concentrate. However, she ended up sleeping while sitting upright.

Momo arrived earlier since Jeongyeon had to go pee and went to the comfort room before going back.

She went to her seat and sat, grabbed her bag and opened it. She rummaged through for food and food a pack of candies and smirked. She took it out and realized Sana was sleeping when she looked up. 

She then slowly opened the packaging. She winced when she made some noise. Glad it wasn’t too loud.

She ate as quietly as she could. Turned her gaze to Sana and stared at her face. She thought that Sana is pretty and has femininity oozing around her. She found her features to be calming and stared a little more forgetting about her food. 

Realizing she was staring for too long she shook her head and stopped for a while as if buffering a video. She proceeded to gobble down her food before the teacher arrives.

Just then Jeongyeon arrived and examined Momo. “What’s up with you? Cat got your tongue? Spill.”

Momo panicked. “Nothing.” She huffed air and gave her food a last bite then disposing her trash inside the empty pocket of her bag.

Sana woke up at the conversation and smiled at both of them before stretching her arms.

Jeongyeon whipped her head back to Momo and saw a tiny hint of red at her cheeks then disappear as fast as it showed. She decided to leave it. Shrugged and went to her seat.

The teacher arrived and continued with the lesson.

It went on with Jeongyeon bored leaning on her hand and but kept on writing notes with the other hand. Mina paying attention whilst swiftly copying notes and tips, though it doesn’t show on her face that she’s having trouble keeping up with writing notes since she wants to include every little detail. 

Everyone would be deceived if they said Momo is actually serious. She’s not really paying attention, she’s just staring into space nodding once in a while as if she’s actually listening. Sana, glancing at Momo and back to the teacher writing down important key words. Still distracted by the thoughts of Momo’s familiar face.

...

*bells rings* 

...

The teacher stops writing on the board and faced her students. “Tomorrow you will have your Club activities. So you will have to pick for your chosen club. I have listed on the board the names of Clubs and I expect all of you to have chosen a club by tomorrow. I do not want to explain everything for all of you. You can do that on your own. We will also have to pick a representative by morning. Your club activities are in the afternoon. Now, you’re all dismissed.”

Sana fixed her things, and turned to Mina saying good bye to her first before Jeongyeon then Momo. Mina waved a little, “Oh, you’re leaving already?” She said, curious.

“Well, yes, I don’t have anything else to do, why?” Sana hugged her books to her chest. 

“Nothing...” Mina shyly looked away. Sana, getting a signal as she observed. “Do you want to go out to eat maybe?” She tilted her head to the side and smiled at Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter