Chapter 2 Home

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana struggled to keep her eyes awake, even harder as she kept glancing to Momo’s peaceful slumber.

“All right! That’s it for today. I’ll see you all later after lunch.” The teacher said aloud making Sana jolt.

As if on que the bell rang and the students fixed their belongings and went out of the room. Leaving a few.

Momo still in her la-la-land was drooling on her arm. Sana hesitated on whether or not to wake her up but as she saw Jeongyeon trudging her way to Momo, she decided not to and slowly fixed her notebooks.

Jeongyeon’s nose was flaring. “The hell? It’s the first day of class and you slept through it, I can’t believe it. Do I have to take notes for you?” Jeongyeon said as her palm made contact on Momo’s head and Momo grumbled in pain.

“Why did you have to hit me that hard?” Momo pouted and caressed the back of her head with their right hand and yawned.

Jeongyeon tapped her foot on the floor repeatedly with both hands on her waist. 

Sana found Momo and the situation quite endearing. She giggled and didn’t realize it was loud enough to be heard. She looked at Momo and Jeongyeon staring back at her before  blushing.

She shook her head and bowed, “I’m sorry for disrupting your conversation. By the way, my name is Sana.” She held her hand out for Momo.

Jeongyeln raised an eyebrow at this and took Sana’s hand instead of sleepy Momo.

“Yah-!” Momo protested and pushed Momo back with her left hand and shaking Sana’s hand with her right.

“Sorry about that, I’m Jeongyeon and this sleepyhead right here is Momo. I’m her roommate.”

Momo pouted and crossed her arms. Sana giggles at the cute display.

“I’m glad to meet you. I hope we can be friends.” She looks back to Jeongyeon and Momo.

*vrrvb* The three of them turned to the sudden noise. Mina was looking back at them in shock.

“I-I’m sorry.” She bowed and carefully placed her chair back and gracefully rushed outside of the room.

*grumble grumble* They all turned to Momo’s grumbling stomach after.

“I think Momo is hungry. Do they have jokbal here?” Momo said in third person, looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter