VitaMinyoung

Every Moment is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*PSJ's P.O.V*

It's already our last day in Phuket today and I'm sad that I won't be going back to Korea with my girl because she will be heading to Singapore to meet her sister. I told her that I'll go with her to finally meet her sister there but she said no saying that we might get caught. 

I woke up earlier today to go to her room secretly because I wanted to spend more time before leaving. When I entered her room she's still sleeping so I laid beside her slowly. I was staring at her angelic face when she opened her eyes and gave me a big beautiful smile. "Good morning, love." She said and hugged me. 

"I love your smell always." She said as she sniffed on my neck and I gave her a kiss on her crown. "Good morning babe. Let's go eat breakfast and then let's go for a walk." I suggested that she luckily, agreed on. 

I was playing with my phone when she pulled it away from me and gave me a sweet deep kiss. "I'm done, thanks for waiting. Let's go?" She asked as she was sitting on my lap. 

"I think we should just get room service." I said as I pulled her down with me on bed. "As much as I want to do what you want, I can't knowing that you'll leave marks on my neck afterwards." She said and pulled away from me. 

"Let's go?" She asked extending her hand asking me to stand up already. 

"Okay fine." I said with a pout and she just kissed my cheek. 

I was shocked to see my staff and her staff waiting for us to go out when I opened the door. I looked at her asking what are they doing here.

"I called them so that it won't be that suspicious that we're together." She said and waved hello to all of the staff. 

"But, I wanted this to be just the two of us." I whispered to her not wanting them to hear me.

"Well, they're already here so, you really can't do anything about it." She said and stick her tongue out teasing me. 

"Don't you dare stick your tounge at me or else I'll take you here right now." I said as I pulled her in the waist our faces only inches away which made her blush.

"Stop it. Somebody might see us." She said and pulled away from me.

-----

We are at the restaurant eating when I saw that the background is so beautiful. I took my phone out of my pocket and told her I'd take a picture of her that she willingly did and posed pretilly with her drink. 

"Woah, I can't believe this beauti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter