The Closet

Every Moment is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*PSJ'S P.O.V*

It's been almost four days since the accident happened and she still doesn't want to talk to me. We will be leaving tomorrow for the reward vacation but she's still mad at me. I don't have any schedules today so I decided to visit her and apologize once more. I tried calling her to in inform her that I'll go to her unit but she didn't answer my call so I decided to just send her a message. I waited for half an hour waiting for her reply but didn't get any. That's the time I decided that I'll go whether she like it or not. 

I'm on my way to the condo when I saw the articles from the press that she have a fanmeeting for compagna today. That must be the reason why she isn't answering my calls and texts. I told my manager to u-turn the car and just go home already.

I told my manager to stop the car when I saw a convinience store. I asked him to buy me some beer. At first, he didn't want to buy me some because we will be leaving early to go to the airport but I made him do what I want when I said that I'll be the one buying instead. 

He bought me two cans of beer only which made me laugh. "Do I look like a baby to you? Really? Two cans?" I said laughing. He glared at me and said that he just doesn't want me to have a hangover tomorrow.

I opened my first can of beer as soon as I arrived my house. I looked at the lights of the other buildings and feel the air from the balcony. I searched for my phone on my pocket checking if there's any message from her but still, none. I started to feel sleepy when I'm almost finish with my second can. I picked up the other can on the floor and threw them at the trash bin. I went for a quick shower and decided to sleep already. 

*The Next Morning* 

 I woke up because of my alarm clock as expected nothing beats a classic alarm clock when it comes to waking up people like me. I turned off the alarm and searched for my phone. My eyes opened wide when I saw that I have a message from my girl. I quickly opened it with a smile. 

"I won't be able to go on the same flight with you this morning because I have a schedule to attend. I'm just saying, in case you're interested." The smile on my face faded quickly when I read her message. I pulled my hair out of frustration and kicked the air acting like a child. "I miss you, please forgive me already." I replied.

My manager arrived early to help me pack my things. He made me go to the dining room to eat my breakfast but I just ended up playing it. My manager saw me and hit my head slightly. 

"Ya, if you're being like this because of MinYoung-ssi why did you changed your mind yesterday on visiting her? My goodness you're acting like a lady who doesn't know what she really wants when going shopping." He said and took a sip on my coffee. I glared at him trying to hit his head but he avoided it. "And what about you? You're acting like a boyfriend who doesn't have any patience in helping her girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter