RUNNING MAN

Every Moment is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Park Seo Joon's P.O.V"

I was busy packing my things for our guesting on running man later when I recieved a text message from my girl.

"Good morning bubby! Did you sleep well? I'm on my way to the location of running man. Text me if you're on your way alright? I love you!" I smiled at the message and sent her a reply that I'm almost done and will go already.

I checked once more my things before going out of my unit. The whole ride was smooth and I was able to relax also because the location is two hours away from Seoul. 

I texted my girl as soon as the car stopped sign that we've already arrived. "I've just arrived at the location, where are you?" I asked and as soon as I put my phone in my pocket I heard someone calling me.

"Hey bubby! Come here!" I saw her at her car's window and waving at me signalling that I should enter the car. 

I looked at the surroundings making sure that there's no one around and when my manager told me to run, I ran quickly going inside her car. 

"I'll give you ten minutes and then you Seojoon-ie will have to go first so that they will not be suspecting you two. Do you both understand?" Her manager asked me and we both just nodded making her manager get out of the car.

"I missed youuu!" I said and gave her kisses all over her face. 

"Hey stop it you're ruining my make up" she said laughing which made me stop on what I'm doing and glared at her.

"Is your make up more importand than my kisses?" I asked with a pout pretending to be mad and she just laughed louder and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Of course not, I'm just kidding." She said and pinched my cheeks.

"I missed you too. I wish we could always be like this without being wary of of surroundings." She said making me pull her in a hug.

"Don't worry bubby, time will come and we will be able to tell the whole world about our relationship." I said as I'm patting her back comforting her.

We stayed like that for a few minutes then her manager knocked sign that I should go inside already. I giver her a kiss on the forehead before leaving her.

I'm so happy when I saw that we are going to stay on the same waiting room. I waited for her patiently and gave her a big smile when she entered the waiting room. 

We are doing my make up when one of the staff told us that the shoot will start in 10 minutes. I'm the first one to finish getting ready so they decided that I shoulg go first. I planned on giving her a kiss before leaving but noticed that there are staff which only made me wish her good luck. "I'll be going, fighting!" I said and went outside already.

-----

The shooting started and the members of running man are already guessing who are their guests. As soon as the song "Love Virus" played, I opened the door meeting the members which made Jeon Somin and Jihyo shock.

"Oh my God it's Park Seojoon!" Somin exclaimed and went on my direction asking for a handshake that I gladly answered.

"It's been a while since your last appearance here." Jaeseok said and I just nodded talking about some things and our drama "What's wrong with secretary Kim?" 

We are all laughing when the PD said that there's one more guest which made Yang Sechan scream. "Yesss! I think I know already who it is! Kim Miso! Park Minyoung-ssi please come out already!" He screamed and the song "It's you" started playing.

The guy members all screamed when they saw her open the door. She went automatically beside me and bowed greeting each one of them. 

"Woah I didn't expect you two to gues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter