Dating Rumors

Every Moment is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Phone Ringing*

Seojoon searched for his phone on the night stand and ended the call to continue his sleep but after a few seconds it started to ring again. 

"Arrggh who's this? It's so early!" Seojoon answered the phone irritated.

"Ya Park Seo Joon, have you read the article?" His manager asked.

"What article?" He asked confused making him stand up slowly scared to wake the sleeping angel beside him.

"There are articles of you and Minyoung-ie all over the internet. You two should be more careful and I don't think it's a good idea that you both are staying at her house. You have to leave there before the anyone sees you." His manager commanded and he ended the call trying to understand what's happening.

Seojoon opened his naver and saw all of the articles saying that he and Minyoung are secretly dating for 3 years already. He scratched his head out of frustration thinking who would tell the press about the two of them when there are only a few people who knows about their relationship.

He went back inside the bedroom and lay down beside his girlfriend. He stared at her for a couple of good minutes then she woke up already. She smiled at him when he saw her already awake.

"Good morning bubby. Did you have a nice sleep?" She asked then pulled him closer to her giving him a peck on the lips that he returned with a deep sweet kiss.

"Uhm actually it was great until I got a call from my manager." He said while carressing her cheeks.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking confused while she sat up.

"There's been an article saying that we're dating for three years and I don't know who they got that information from." He said looking problematic and she just smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"That's okay, I think it's already time for our fans and the world to know about us, right?" She asked with a smile that made his face lit up.

"Really? You really want to announce our relationship?" He asked with her with excitement. Minyoung is the one who wanted to keep their relationship for the past three years because she never wanted their private life to be announced to the public.

"Yes, I think three years is already enough for hiding and I'm confident that the fans will be very happy and..." She paused.

"and... I know that you always wanted to let everyone know that I'm yours so, I guess this article is a go-signal from heaven." She continued making S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter