38.

Is it love? (Kaieun version)

Chapter 38 : escape.

 

7 pm, The Kim Corp. Basement,

As Jongin drives through the basement gates, the contrast between the darkness of the car park and the sun dazzles me. I would have asked him all short of questions about our clandestine and hasty rendezvous but he didn't give me time. We quickly climb into his car to escape, like vagabonds.

"Bend down!" Faced with this sudden authority, i gape at him instead of doing what he told. "I'm going to bypass the  building's entrance but there'll most probably be paparazzi posted all around." He seems read my silent question by explaining to me. "They've been hassling me ever since the shootout. I don't want them to see you in the car."

He probably wants to protect me and avoid to exposing me again to magazines. "I don't want you to be in the spotlight again. The sooner they forget you, the quicker you'll be safe."

I crouch down as well as i can against him, but you can't say that his car is the kind of place for such a manoeuvre. I let out a grunt as i bang my side against the dashboard and my cheeck ended up laying on top his thighs while my face facing his stomach close to his. I feel my face red as tomato, lucky me he couldn't see my face right now or else, he'll throw a ert remarks at me. "Ouch, this car is so little!"

He tenderly brushes a hand through my hair. "I'm so sorry to put you through all this."

"Confess that you like to see me in this position."

"See you like that in other circumstance, certainly.... But you shouldn't proposition me like that, i could lose control of the car." Our ambigous words steal a chuckles from me making me blush even more bright red.
"There, they are. Well hidden as usual."

I can't see Jongin features but i see his hands tenses on steering wheel. I want to asked him where we want to go and could he shake them off. My question is hardly out before he tugs on the steering wheel. "We will go this way."

My face bump onto his stomatch. I feel like a rag doll tosses from one side to others. I instinctively clench onto the fabric of his trousers. I feel the hard muscles of his thighs under my fingertips. I must admit that, even if the situation is uncomfortable, there is something exciting about this strange closeness.

"Please refrain from tearing my trousers off just yet." I can see his little grin from down here, he seems extremely pleased with himself even at the moment like this, he find way of provoking me like this.

I slap his thighs playfully. "Try not to drive like a nutter!" I hear him let out a tender yet a mocking laugh.

He suddenly presses down accelerator pulling out without warning. I'm thrown against his abs.! "You're doing it on purpose, aren't you?"

"I think I shook them off."

"Is it always like that?"

"Like what?"

"All this palaver in order to escapes from paparazzi." 

"No, only when I have a beautiful young lady to keep secret, for me alone."

I snort. "Can I get up now?"

"No, wait."

"But, you said you shook them off!"

"I'd rather be totally sure." We drive for a few minutes in silence. I can tell that Jongin is concentratef. He put his playful  little air aside."Okey, you can sit up now."

I lean on his seat to push myself back.  My hair is dishevelled. I run a hand on my neck, frowning. I look at him a little askance as he stares back at me, amused. His eyes soften and a naughty little glimmer shines in the depth of his eyes. "You're y with your hair like that. After hair."

I widened my eyes and light slap his arms repeatedly. "Oh? I'll note that down for later, not to spend half an hour blow drying my hair every morning, in order to look presentable for my y boss, seems as he prefers my hair dishevelled. You ert!" I chuckled.

He shakes his head, sighing. Obviously he finds me very funny. "We're gonna go by your house so you can fetch a few things."
I start at him a little surprise. What is he up to? "We're going to a place that only I know, far for everything." Jongin's features harden for a brief moment. "Far from Taemin, away from journalists and away from tabloids..."

Is it really good idea to leave now, just the two of us? I don't know the answer. But Jongin's attention touches me. And it doesn't take much else for me to be convicted..

One at home, I'm completely straight. Grab a few things, okay! But what? Jongin didn't give me any clues. And given the size of his trunk, I won't be able to load my whole wardrobe. "Let's see, focus on the basics." I don't have all day! Jongin is waiting for me. And if we want to do things discreetly, best not leave an Aston Martin parked outside my apartment block for too long!

I make my way to the bathroom to quickly grab my essentials. I take a top, a jersey cardigan for evening and the little pair of shorts that Jongin loves so much. On top of that I grab some lacy underwear. I have to prepare for anything will happen right? I giggle to myself. Only that, my little suitcase already packed. I jump as my phone buzzes on my pocket. It's a text from Jongin. It say, "We're leaving for two days, not a months, babe." I look at the time and realise that I've already been up for half an hour!

As I'm leaving my apartment and make sure I bring what's important, I see Jongin is waiting for my downstairs, leaning against his car. God, he's so y! He smiles at me, I can't help but check him out. I'm a lost..

"Ok? Is lady Naeun ready?"

"Yes, I think so. Asking a woman to go for two days at least you have to give her a whole day for preparing the damn everything, you have to learned that." I hand him my suitcase and he pretends not to bear the weight as he catches hold of it.

"I knew I was taking a risk, warning you at the last moment." He winks at me. He let's out a little laughy too adore for me to take offence and lift my small suitcase up easily. "Get in, I'll load the car."

While Jongin puts my things In the trunk, I take one last glance at my apartment building. Where is he taking me? Should I really be going with him? I think I have to follow my heart. Anyway, when it comes to Jongin, it's my heart that commands, leaving my brain In total apathy.

We quickly leave the city heading to Nonjitmul beach. I ka now it's very nice place. Does he have a villa there? Jongin sees me examining the panel every time we come to a junction. "We'll be there soon."