Backstories and Findings

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So why do I need to let you in again?” Jaemin asked the three gang members that he had seen in passing but never really talked to as Jisung looked away sheepishly, the younger pushing his wheelchair into the elevator that he hadn’t been able to see in weeks. 

“Well, Minhyung-“ The Japanese-looking male started before Jaemin cut him off.

“Mark-hyung. He’s Mark-hyung to us and since we’re entering the apartment I shared with Mark-hyung, call him Mark-hyung.” Because I don’t know anyone called ‘Minhyung’.

“Right, sorry,” The older apologised, bowing his head to show his sincerity as he watched Jisung press the right floor on the button panel. “Mark - god that feels weird - has disappeared off my trackers and I think it’s because he disabled something that he shouldn’t be able to.”

“That has nothing to do with his computer that hasn’t had a system update in years,” He retaliated, earning a slightly annoyed expression from the older Japanese male as the other two behind him chuckled. 

“We just need to have a look through his files to see if there’s anything that tells us how much technology he can use and then we’ll be gone,” The one with the softest eyes among the gang members reassured, small smile radiating down at him as he kept glaring at the others. 

“I don’t think Mark-hyung would have disabled something that he asked to be put in him,” He stated as the elevator doors opened and Jisung began to push him down the hallway as he pulled his keys out of his pocket, the two house keys staring up at him with their Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse designs. 

“But do we really know Min - sorry, Mark as well as we think we do?” The tallest asked, voice momentarily scaring Jaemin as he hadn’t expected his voice to be that loud. “You didn’t know he was in a gang until recently.”

“I know Mark-hyung,” He insisted, passing his keys to Jisung who quickly unlocked the door as the member with a soft smile held it open for the younger to push him inside. “He would have a reason for everything.”

“Screw reasons, we’ll figure that out later,” The Japanese-looking male stated as they all entered the relatively small apartment, leaving Jaemin to stare at all of them in curiosity. 

“I never got your names…” He trailed off, letting Jisung lock the door before the younger began to wheel him to Mark’s bedroom for them to access his computer. 

 

“Yuta,” The Japanese-looking male said curtly, gesturing to Jisung to open up the computer once they were all safely inside Mark’s room. So is he Japanese? “Japanese. That’s why my name is weird.” I knew it.

“I’m Jungwoo!” The one with the soft smile said as he took a seat on the bed, waving at Jaemin whose wheelchair was left abandoned next to the bed and away from the desk. “I’m sure we’re all older than you so don’t be afraid to call us ‘hyung’!”

“Name’s Lucas,” The tallest one exclaimed as he watched Jisung enter Mark’s password that he knew had something to do with both Donghyuck and Jeno’s favourite games. “I’m good at finding information on people.”

“I’m here for protection,” Jungwoo added on, causing Jaemin to whip his head to look at the other male who was hosting an angelic smile. But you’re- “I’m good with a knife.”

“Tech person,” Yuta explained before giving him a smile that was breathtakingly beautiful. “Call me a nerd but I know more about technology than heaps of software creators.”

“I’m in!” Jisung cheered quietly before shrinking back at the amount of attention that was being given to him by the others. “Sorry…I’ve always wanted to say that…” He heard the other three chuckle at the youngest as Yuta sat down on the desk chair, fingers flying over the keyboard as he pulled up multiple windows of files that seemed to have barely any relevance to their current situation. 

“So why are you all in a gang?” He heard Jisung ask as Lucas began to type something on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter