Sudden Proximities.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! After a long hibernation, I am back again! Yay!

Sorry for being stucked for a long time. Strange enough, I make a lot of progress in my stories when I am burning from a fever xD

Will I be finally and officially back? Sadly, no. I had this licensure examination coming and I had to study and spend my time revisiting all of the things I learned in school. But don't worry, as soon as I finish a chapter in my free time, I'll post it.

 

To all the readers that still stayed despite my struggle, you have the author's heart. Honestly, I felt so extremely touched by your concerns even if I am just a nobody <3 (ChewyChoco_1225, kahazi, and Sneha_COOL, thank you thank you very much! <3)

 

To the new readers, thank you for reading this.

Thank you wwater and pinkpandall and all the upvoters and subscribers too, you make me feel that somehow, I am going somewhere with my work. 

 

I hope I made justice with this update, because I really want to express how much impact you all have to me for letting me pursue something that I really love, writing stories.

 

Okay, enough for the introductions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- 20 -

 

Dahyun was in an argument with her own self.

She was debating on how and why she ended up being on a top of the ferris wheel, frozen, especially with someone as clumsy as Minatozaki Sana.

 

You must be going crazy. You know your limits with heights!

Her rational side, scolded.

 

But it was Sana and you know that that reason was enough.

Her crazy side argued back.

 

Sighing, Dahyun patiently watched Sana admire the whole view with such soft look in her eyes. The view was perfect, the weather was fine and the night starry skies fitted the scene. Down below was as beautiful as the night skies as well, with those attractive lights from the different rides and stalls and more importantly, a dreamy Sana looking at the whole thing - shining brighter as if she hang the moon into the sky herself.

 

She wanted to go, “The moon is beautiful tonight, isn’t it Sana-chan?”

 

Well, almost. If the specific squirrel we are talking about didn’t make the Dahyun’s heart stop beating. Not because of admiration, but out of fear, for Sana, being the clumsy girl she was, made the whole Ferris wheel ride shakier and bumpier than what Dahyun considered tolerable. The poor younger girl, who’s acrophobic since birth, had to casually pinch herself to stay awake and avoid fainting.

 

“Dahyun-ah!”

 

The Japanese girl shamelessly shake Dahyun’s shoulder out of excitement, almost pushing Dahyun’s soul out of her own body.

 

 

 “Look! We should ride the roller coaster next! It looks so fun.”

Sana pointed at the people-filled attraction at a short distance, with horrible screams resonating into Dahyun’s ears. It was sending Dahyun’s ears a warning, yet much to her dismay, Sana was staring right at her with those alluringly sparkly pleading puppy eyes. It was always the look that could make her knees turn mushy, a look that she couldn’t say no to.

 

Groaning along with some whispering curses, Dahyun nodded. She mentally noted, “I should’ve listened when I tried to stop myself earlier.”

 

Sana saw Dahyun pouting, so she advanced forward, planting a kiss on the tofu’s cheek and making the younger’s pale porcelain skin turn to beet reed.

 

 

-----------------

 

“Tzu, for the last time and I won’t be repeating it again.”

 

Tzuyu clicked her tongue in annoyance. But still, she remained silent and focused her attention to the road. She was feigning ignorance for the past few minutes since they stepped into the car. Mina, on the other hand, was throwing her nonstop questions. Something about Tzuyu acting weird since that incident earlier at Mina’s office and asking a date out of the blue. But Tzuyu never gave answers.

 

 

“Pull over or I’ll forcefully jump outside the car.”

 

Mina’s warning made Tzuyu hit the brakes. Tzuyu turned her head at the annoyed penguin to give her a sharp look.

 

“I’m driving. Stop distracting me.” Tzuyu answered in a cold tone. She turned her head on the road again and started the car.

 

“That’s it. I’m going back to my office.” Mina unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door of the car when a wrist suddenly stopped her.

 

 

She heard her sigh, mumbling an almost inaudible “Sorry.”

 

Mina saw how Tzuyu’s look soften into surrender. She noticed how the younger girl seems so agitated by something, and worry takes over her anger.

 

Her hands held Tzuyu’s wrists that stopped her. “Just tell me why you’re acting very weird today. It’s confusing me.” Mina said in a calm manner.

 

 

Silence ensued before Tzuyu decided to speak up.

 

“You’re happy now, aren’t you?”

 

Mina might have heard it wrong, but Tzuyu’s tone had a slight hint of hurt. So, she raises a brow in confusion. “Eh?”

 

Tzuyu looked away, pulling her own hand out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter