Jealousy.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, dearest readers!
I know I've been out for a very long time. It's just I couldn't write properly at all even if I already had the plot points of the story finished (yes, I already decided what the ending will be like). I couldn't find any inspiration (a writer's block maybe hahaha) but I won't be abandoning this fic. I extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who supported this. To the one who gave this an upvote (Finn7200, Juno_Hyyun, Hotitzu, PaTzumo, shinwa, Jane91sj, ChewyChoco_1225, nagiwalker11, Curry135, kaytzuyulang_, Tzudaeng, smol_asian_bean, ZekkenKryberLiu), to everyone who have been consistently reading it from day 1, and to all of my subscribers. There are still a lot whom I didn't mention, but thank you <3

Without further adue, here it is.

________________________________________

-19-

Tzuyu found herself a little giddy on her way towards Mina’s office building, which was only few blocks away from her own. Her driver had offered her a ride, but she refused and decided to take on that out-of-the-blue random stroll hoping that it would clear something off of her mind.

 

It’s been really strange since that morning, when Mina cried into her arms. For the past couple of weeks, she was used to Mina being the one to console her from her unspeakable breakup with Sana. The older girl she’s seen was always independent and strong, so seeing her cry stirred up strange confusing feelings within her. The quiet sobs she heard was annoyingly stuck in her head and whenever her mind bugs her off of it, she would feel that slight pinch in her heart. It reminds her of those days, back in college, every time she witnesses Mina trapped in trouble. There was always this part of her screaming to protect the girl, and she really didn’t understood why.

 

***

 

Tzuyu was uncontrollably smiling at the older girl grabbing her by the hand while dragging her towards the student council. The scene earlier was playing on loop into her mind, and she couldn’t get rid of her grin because of it. She might have been hopeful, but she loved how Sana desperately stole her attention from her best friend Dahyun, almost as if on that moment Sana was acting like a jealous girlfriend.

 

 

Girlfriend. Sure, Tzuyu thought that it has a nice ring to it.

 

 

“Chaeng!”

 

 

From afar, she heard a familiar voice that made her turn around.

 

‘Ah, Momo. She must have seen Chaeng already.’

 

True enough. Tracing Momo’s line of sight led her to her short friend, Chaeyoung, who on the other hand, was wearing her very precious smile good enough to show her cute dimples.

 

‘Show off.’ Tzuyu inwardly laugh.

 

Chaeyoung and Momo was a weird one. But those two have the most cringe-worthy love story to be told that even the cold-hearted president found admirably cute. Yes, Tzuyu is a true softie but only towards her two short friends Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Afterall, that little rebel was the only one who attempted and managed to make herself a friend of the cold-hearted Tzuyu. Tzuyu relied and trusted Chaeyoung more than anyone she knew at school because of that.

 

 

“Tzuyu?” Sana was confused of Tzuyu suddenly stopping in her tracks.

 

 

“You should head first at the council. Tell them I’ve checked everything and it’s perfect. Our last event is the only one left to secure. If they finish setting it up, they can have a rest for an hour and do whatever they want. I’ll soon follow after.”

 

Sana wanted to protest, but after witnessing such a heart fluttering rare smile from her usually blank-faced taller crush, it made her oblivious.

 

 

 

 

“You could’ve walked away, fool.”

 

Tzuyu saw a familiar girl standing at the few distance away from the scene and she’s well aware of who’s that. She decided to go after her and here she was, covering the eyes of the crying mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter