Yeon Hye-Jin and Lee Kun-Woo Exposure And Arrest

Finally Together

Yeon Hye-Jin and Lee Kun-Woo exposure and arrested

Hye-Jin was livid as she never wanted Mr. Wang to find out that she was going to take all of his money, after his daughter married So Yi Jeong and she didn’t care if Mr. Wang daughter was married or not.

Mr. Wang was totally embarrassed not only to be con by Mrs. So but everyone knowing that he willing to married his daughter off for money.

As he turn to Mi-Young and asked her, “What is the meaning of this contract?”

Hye-Jin then told them, “No one is going to believe that I’m Yeon Hye-Jin as I am Ku Mi-Young and everyone here got where they are because of me.”

Everyone was whispering as Byung Chul look at Hye-Jin and then smirk at her and told her, “Mi-Young, do you remember the prenup that you and Hyun Sub sign before your marriage.

Hye-Jin was confused by it and then Byung Chul told her, “In the prenup, it state that when you and Hyun Sub have children, you did not want them in a arrange marriage and it was you that told us to put it on the prenup.”

Hye-Jin was stunned and cursing under her breath that Mi-Young keep ruining all her plans.

Kun-Woo wanting to interrupted but Byung Chul stop him and told him, “Mr. Lee, I advise you not to say anything, unless you wanted me to show everyone here what you two did before.”

Byung Chul play the video of Mi-Young and Kun-Woo talking with him calling her Hye-Jin.

Hye-Jin not wanting everyone to know about her affairs with Lee Kun-Woo, who happen to be her lawyer as well.

Hye-Jin felt defeated and told everyone, “Fine, Yi Jeong can married Chu Ga Eul.”

Everyone started to clap their hands as they saw how perfect Ga Eul was for Yi Jeong then Hye-Jin stormed off the stage and walked straight to the bar and demand the bartender make her a martini and he nodded his head. Then he turn and started to work on her martini.

Mr. Wang was still shocked and completely embarrassed as Byung Chul turn to him and told him, “Mr. Wang, starting tomorrow, you do not need to come the museum anymore, since you are relief of your duties.”

Before Mr. Wang can say anything, Byung Chul waves his hand and two security come and he told them, “Please Mr. Wang out of the building and do not let him come back to our museum as well.”

They nodded their head and Mr. Wang put his head down as he walked out with two security.

Yi Jeong started to walked down the stage with holding Ga Eul hand and Byung Chul and Young Hee follow them and Hyun Sub and Ye Jun walked behind them.

Yi Jeong and Ga Eul walked to Ji Hoo and Jan Di, then Yi Jeong look around to see his best friend and Ji Hoo notice and he told him, “You know Woo Bin, he saw a beautiful woman and went to talk to her.

Yi Jeong nodded his head as Yi Jeong know that Woo Bin on the look out to see if Hye-Jin or Kun-Woo might do anything to him, Ga Eul, or his grandparents.

Then the reporters started to take pictures of Yi Jeong and Ga Eul and Young Hee told them, “If I found out that you all write anything negative about Ga Eul, you be sorry.”

All the reporters nodded their head as they don’t want to get on the bad side of Young Hee, as she can make their lives miserable with snap of her finger.

Kun-Woo saw Hye-Jin at the bar, and he walked to her and stand beside her and order a martini as bartender went to make him his drink and Kun-Woo then told her, “Look, like you got beating by Byung Chul.”

Hye-Jin turn to him and give him a cold stare, but Kun-Woo didn’t care as she continue drinking her martini and then the bartender give Kun-Woo his drink and Kun-Woo turn around and took out a small bottle from his pocket.

He open it and took out one pill and broke it in half and pour it into the martini and watched it dissolved and then got up and walked to Ga Eul and Yi Jeong.

Woo Bin saw it and notice that Kun-Woo was up to something, and he might try to hurt Ga Eul, as Woo Bin care for Ga Eul and Jan Di like they were his sister.

As Kun-Woo got to Ga Eul and Yi Jeong and hear one of the reporters told them, “So Yi Jeong, you and Miss Chu Ga Eul make a cute couple.”

Ga Eul blushed as Kun-Woo was mad and he want Ga Eul even more and he didn’t like that Ga Eul turn him down to stay with Yi Jeong.

After the reporters left as Kun-Woo walked in front of Ga Eul and Yi Jeong smirking as he told them, “Congratulations on your marriage and Yi Jeong, you are luck to be married to Ga Eul as she is beautiful wife.”

Then Kun-Woo turn to Ga Eul and handed her martini, and he told them, “It just a congratulation drink for yours and Yi Jeong marriage.”

Ga Eul was heisting to take the drink as Yi Jeong then told him, “Kun-Woo, my wife not really good at drinking and I can drink it for her.”

Kun-Woo turn to Yi Jeong and give him a cold stare as he told him, “So Yi Jeong, this is my congratulation drink only for Ga Eul to drink and no one else is allow to drink it.”

Ga Eul was surprised by it as Yi Jeong understand what Kun-Woo meant and he was not happy, and he want to throw the drink down on the floor and punch Kun-Woo, but Yi Jeong couldn’t since there was too many people around and he didn’t want to cause a scene.

Woo Bin saw and heard everything and he notice what Kun-Woo meant and he walked over to them and pretend to trip and pushed the drink onto Kun-Woo outfit.

Kun-Woo got mad as Woo Bin told him, “Sorry, my bad, I have two left foot tonight. No wonder why the women are are run away from me after dancing with them.”

Yi Jeong, Ga Eul, Ji Hoo, and Jan Di laughing as Kun Woo wipe off the drink and storm off back to the bar.

Hye-Jin saw everything and got mad as Kun-Woo got napkins and started to wipe himself dries.

Hye-Jin was not happy, and she realized what Kun-Woo was going to do and she was not going to let him be with Ga Eul.

She told him, “How dare that you try to cheat on me especially with that commoner girl.”

Kun-Woo then turn to her and told her, “Let’s face, Ga Eul is more beautiful then you and I’m sure that she can satisfy me better then you can.”

Hye-Jin then got up and pour her drink onto Kun-Woo head and told him, “It over between us and you are fired as well.”

Hye Jin then turn to Yi Jeong and Ga Eul and saw them smiling and couldn’t stand it anymore and then walked the door and about to walked out when two police officers stop her.

They asked her, “Are you Yeon Hye-Jin?”

Hye-Jin was confused and about to ask them what they talking about when they told her, “Yeon Hye-Jin, you are under arrest for the murder of Ku Mi-Young.”

They put the hand cuffs on her, and they her out as Kun Woo smiled then two more officers come in and walked to him and asked him, “Are you Lee Kun-Woo and he nodded his head and they told him, “You are also arrested for ual assaulting women and helping Yeon Hye-Jin with murder.”

Before Kun-Woo could say anything, they put handcuffs on him and him out as Ga Eul watched with hold Yi Jeong hand and felt safe and happy after Kun-Woo left with the two officers.