Yi Jeong and Ga Eul Date & Meeting Mrs. So

Finally Together

Chapter 14 Yi Jeong and Ga Eul date & Meeting Mrs. So

Yi Jeong got to his museum and parked his lotus in the parking space reserved for him.

Yi Jeong and Ga Eul got out of his lotus and walked to the museum hand in hand.

Inside the museum, Yi Jeong was showing Ga Eul all the vases that he made, and Ga Eul was happy to see his works.

Yi Jeong told her, “Ga Eul, this is first time, I’m bringing any women to my family’s museum and I hope you like my first date with you.”

Ga Eul was loving every moment of it, and she then hugged him, and Yi Jeong hugged her back. He felt happy and alive when he was with her.

Meanwhile, in So executive office, an elegant business woman watches Yi Jeong and Ga Eul walk around the museum holding hands and Yi Jeong was smiling and she was not happy at all.

She got up from her chair and walked out the room and walked toward Yi Jeong and Ga Eul. She stopped in front of them.

Yi Jeong saw her and said, “Omma, you’re here and I want to introduce to you my girlfriend Chu Ga Eul.”

Yi Jeong told Ga Eul, “Ga Eul, this is my omma So Mi Young.”

Ga Eul gave Mrs. So a bow and Mrs. So looked at Ga Eul and notice that she not like the women that Yi Jeong usually dated. She could tell that Ga Eul was a commoner.

Then Mi Young told Ga Eul, “Miss Chu Ga Eul, I don’t think that you’re right for my son. He is going to marry an elite social heiress.”

“That can help expand both our businesses.”

“Miss Chu Ga Eul, I don’t think that your family can help our family. So, I think it best that you leave my son.”

Ga Eul was surprised and Yi Jeong was mad and told Mi Young, “Omma! The only woman that I’m going to marry is Chu Ga Eul. I’m not going to marry for business.”

Mrs. So and Ga Eul were surprised, and Mrs. So, told him, “So Yi Jeong, if you marry this commoner woman, I will disinherit you and you will no longer be So Heir.”

Yi Jeong answer her, “I’d rather lose my right as So heir than lose Ga Eul.”

Ga Eul had enough and told her, “Mrs. So, I may be nothing but a commoner woman, but I love your son and I have something that is worth more than money and that is love, and money can’t buy love.”

Yi Jeong loved the feisty side of Ga Eul and was happy that she stood up to his mom. He held her closer to him.”

Ga Eul told her, “Mrs. So, if there is nothing else you want to say to me, I would love to continue my date with Yi Jeong sunbae.”

Yi Jeong took Ga Eul’s hand and they walked away from Mi-Young.

Mi Young was beyond mad and she never thought that Yi Jeong would choose a commoner over her.

Mi Young told herself, “Chu Ga Eul, you will regret having Yi Jeong choose you over me and I will have Yi Jeong leave you and marry woman I choose for him.”

So Hyun Sub walked into the museum and saw his son with a woman and they were talking to Mi-Young and he walked closer to them and heard everything and was mad that Mi-Young thought that she can control his son.

After Yi Jeong and Ga Eul left Mi-Young, Hyun Sub walked up to her and he was not happy with her.

He told her, “You only think you have everything, because of the So name, once you don’t have the So name anymore, you will be nothing again.”

“I’m happy that my son chose the woman of his liking. Also, I will not let you make Yi Jeong agree to your arrange marriage.”

Hyun Sub walked away from Mi Young and told himself, “Mi-Young, I know that you are fake and I will make sure that everyone know your real identity and I will not let you hurt Yi Jeong.”

Mi Young watches as Hyun Sub walks away from her and tell herself, “Yi Jeong, will agree to my arrange marriage and he and So family’s money will go to me.”

She started to laugh evilly as she walked back to her office.


This is for all Soeul fans and hope you all like it 

Soeul couple on a date 

You all wondering why Hyun Sub call his wife fake and you all will know later why 

Next chapter will be Soeul and JanHoo double date