She Wants Me

She Wants Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Apologies?

 

“He’s not coming…” She cries, “He’s not coming anymore!”

 

‘He?’ I thought, ‘Who’s he?’ pause, ‘can it be that she already have a boyfriend?’

“He promised me… he promised me he will come…” GG cries, “But he broke it… he’s not coming anymore!!”


‘This is the first time she has been like this…’ Hebe thought, ‘What’s wrong with her? I hope she’s not thinking about suicidal… suicidal? GG is not that stupid… she’s not stupid… she won’t kill herself…’

“Hebe… you… finally stop…” Aaron says panting when he finally caught up to her.

Hebe looks at Aaron, “This is the first time she is like this…” Hebe cries, “I… I don’t know what’s wrong… I… I don’t know what to do…”
Aaron pulls Hebe into his arms, “Its ok Hebe… She’ll be fine…” pause, “Problems probably occur in her family…”

“No… No…” Hebe shook her head, “She would have told me…”

‘What can I do?’ Aaron thought, ‘My Hebe is sad… what do I do?’


Soon afterward, GG feel asleep. I carry her bridal style to her room and lay her on her bed, pull the covers over her.

‘What did you do to make me fall in love with you?’


*Flashback: 1st year of high school*

“Hurry up Hebe! We have to go!” GG say happily.

“I’m coming… I’m coming…” Hebe say, “No need to rush, we won’t be late.”

“Yes we will if you take your time…” GG say.

“Ok… ok…”

Hebe caught up with GG and they look for their class.


“I don’t like this school.” WZ complains to Aaron as he follows Aaron.

“It’s our first day, you can’t judge it already.” Aaron says.

“But I can predict the future…” WZ explains, “Something bad will happen.”
“First of all, you can’t predict the future… secondly, something bad won’t happen.”

“I can predict the future… And something bad will happen.”

“Whatever you say Wang Zi… but all I know that something bad won’t hap--

I’m sorry.”

“Oh… it’s ok; I wasn’t looking where I was going…” A girl said.

“Oh… no it was my fault… I’m sorry.”--Aaron

“No… no it was my fault.”--Girl

“Please, you blame yourself.”—Aaron

“Aaron, it was HER fault… now hurry up so we can get the day over with…” WZ say, “I hate it here already.” WZ looks around then something; well someone caught his attention, “Not anymore…”

“Huh? You said something?” Aaron asks.

WZ shook his head. Aaron, suspicious, looks in the same direction as WZ and found out what he was looking at. Aaron smirks, “WZ LIKES A GIRL! WZ LIKES A GIRL! WZ LIKES A GIRL!” Aaron sings.

“What? No way!” WZ denies.

“Oh… so you like guys?” Aaron asks, “EWW! Get away from me…”

“No! Not that either…”

“Then what is it?”

“I… I don’t know.” WZ answers then look back at the girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter