She Wants Me

She Wants Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Who Cares?!

“GG… Are you ok?” I ask worry. ‘GG has never been like this… is she jealous? Does she like Aaron too?’

GG’s pov;
“Do I look ok?! Do I sound ok?!” I ask them.
They both shook their heads.
“GG…” Hebe says softly.
“What? Are you sorry?!” I ask her. Hebe shook her head, “What’s wrong?” Hebe asks.
“What’s wrong?” I repeat, “WHAT’S WRONG?!” pause, “EVERYTHING… everything is wrong…” pause, “You two going out together… you and WZ always at my house? What’s not wrong with that? Two random stalkers at my house 24/7… and then my cousin is dating one of them… there is nothing wrong with that…”
“Oh… I get it… you’re jealous?” Aaron says.
“Psh… me jealous?” I repeat, “Keep on dreaming…”
“Then you should give WZ a chance…”
“What?! Give WZ a chance?” I repeat, “What in the world are you thinking? Should I also give that little cute adorable boy on my block a chance too?”
“WHAT?!” WZ exclaims as he joins us, “MY RIVAL IS A LITTLE BOY?!”
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahas!!!” Aaron laughs, “WZ’s rival is a little boy!!”
“I’ll beat him!!”—WZ
“No… that little boy is SMART!” Hebe says.
“NO!!!!!!!”
“Hahahah… just kidding.” Hebe says.
“Oh… so I have no rivalry?” WZ ask.
“Well…”
“WHO ELSE?”
Hebe points to herself, “What?” WZ exclaims, “You? Psh…”
“What?”
“You’re my rivalry?” Hebe nods.
“You won’t beat me!” WZ say.
“I will too!” Hebe says.
“Ughh!! Just stop it!” I shout, “Just stop it!! Just for your information, I will NEVER give you a chance…” I shout at WZ.
“See… she likes me!” Hebe says happily.
“And just go back to your Aaron… and LEAVE ME ALONE!” I shout at Hebe.
“GG, what’s wrong with you?” Hebe asks as she stands up, “You have never been like this before…”
“What’s wrong with me? Does it even matter?” I asks, “What’s the point of telling you when it doesn’t even matter?!”
“What do you mean? Of course it matter to me… GG, I care about you…” Hebe answers, “What’s wrong?”
“Ugh!! Just… Just… stay out of my life!” I shout then left.

Hebe’s pov;
“Ugh!! Just… Just… stay out of my life!” GG shouted then left.
I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks as my vision starts to blur. We watch her walk away.
“It’s ok Hebe…” I heard someone say as they put their arms around me, “Give her some time.”
I turn to look and it was Aaron.
“This is the first time she is like this…” I told him.
“It’s ok…” Aaron says, “She’ll be fine…”
I nodded and bury my face into his chest. He wraps his arms around me, “I wonder what’s wrong with her…” WZ says, “Are you going to comfort me too?”
“Heck no…” Aaron answers.
“Why?” WZ asks, “She hurt my feelings…”pause, “She say she would never give me a chance…”
“Hebe said that too, but look… we’re together!” Aaron says.
“But… but…”
“No, I will not comfort you…” Aaron interrupts WZ, “I am comforting my girl.”
“But we’re—“
“I don’t care if we’re best friends dude…” Aaron interrupts again, “My girl first…”
“Man!” WZ complains, “I need to hurry up and get GG.”
I quickly shot up my head and look at him, “I totally forgot!”
“What?” Both Wang Zi and Aaron ask.
“The date…” I answer, “I’ll plan it…”

~Later~ GG’s pov;
*Flashback:: School, before lunch*
“Hello?” I answer the phone.
“GG!” I heard a guy say over the phone.
“Hey!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter