She Wants Me

She Wants Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: So... giving up?

Aaron’s pov; (bebu love)
*clear throat*
“Hebe, would you go on date with me?” I ask nervously. ‘This is probably the HARDEST part in a man’ life.’ I thought.
Hebe continue to look at me weirdly, “Well?”
“You can’t rush a girl to give you their answer that easily.” Hebe answers.
“Oh… sorry.” I apologize. ‘Why am I apologizing? Oh yeah… I wouldn’t know these stuff.’

WZ’s pov; (guiwang love)
“GG, would you go on a date with me?” I ask. ‘Please say yes… please say yes.’
GG look at me weirdly, “I don’t feel like it…” GG answers.
“What do you mean you don’t feel like it? It’s either a yes or no…” I explain to her.

….
“Come on Hebe! You know I like you a lot… just accept!” I shout at her.
“Do you shout at girls you ask?” Hebe asks.
“No…”
“Then why were you just shouting at me?” She asks.
“I don’t know… because I want to know the answer…” I answer, “Are you willing to or not?”
“I don’t know…” Hebe answers, “I don’t like guys that shout at me.”
“Look who’s talking…” I told her, “You shout at me all the time and I’m still trying to win your heart.”
“Because I’m a girl… I’m a girl with a fragile heart… A fragile heart that shouldn’t be broken… A fragile heart that I’m protecting… and by protecting it… I am playing hard to get…” Hebe explains, “So my answer is NO!”
“WHY?!” I exclaims.
“Did you not hear what I just said?” Hebe asks, “I don’t like guys that shout at me!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter