Chapter 6

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung and jeongyeon were busy with their tournament. Jeongyeon have no time to spent with mina which makes her missed her blonde hair guy. at the same time, he communicate with chaeng too but just through text asking cliche thing like how was your day. the last time mina met chaeng was when chaeyoung sent her back home.

4 days later~

(tournament day)

(player's room)

"okay guys we can do this just focus and give your all. i have this good vibes telling that we will win this game." Jeong gathered all his team mates just to give a few words before the game started.

"YES CAPTAIN!" the team put all their hands together and scream as loud as they can to feel the spirit.

"Hey dude, i know this is your first game, just do the best you can. i trust you." jeong patted chaeng head

"yes i will. just trust me okay." chaeng smiled.

They left the player's room . Chaeyoung and jeongyeon decided to meet their friends first before the game start while the other teammates just warming up.

"Hey baby. I missed you! Thank you for coming. I know you skip your korean language class just to see me right? I love you baby." jeong said while hugging mina so tight.

"jeongyeon-ahh. there's many people watching. hee~ i missed you too baby. it's okay i can learn the subject next time. i won't miss your important day. i came here to give full support to my guy. I love you too." Mina hugging jeongyeon back and left a peck on his lips. 

Chaeyoung tried to ignore the two of them by having  a conversation with the others.

"do the best guys! you can win this!" jihyo and the others said.

"wow you look masculine chaeng-ah." sana said while winked at chaeyoung.

"what is that ? you just flirt with chaeyoung in front of me gosh. " tzuyu said while release sana's waist from her hand. 

"ahh honey don't be mad. i was just kidding. you know i only love you." sana kissed tzuyu forehead. tzuyu just smiled. 

Momo, dahyun and jihyo just watch their quarrel. chaeng and the others were just laughing.

"so guys. wish us the best! we got to go now." jeong said while hugging mina's waist.

"hwaiting guys!" jihyo and the others scream loudly.

"baby i'll go first okay." chaeng is really upset right now. yes he is jealous seeing mina with jeongyeon. 

"take care jeongyeonnie. Hwaiting!" jeong running towards his team after give a peck to mina's forehead.

when Chaeyoung was about to start running, suddenly he felt someone grabbing his wrist.

"Do the best and don't hurt yourself. i know this is your first time. hwaiting!" Mina whispered to chaeyoung ears and give the most beautiful smile to chaeyoung when the other friends were busy finding their seats. chaeyoung was flustered with mina's action.

"thank you mina. i appreciate that a lot." chaeng smiled showing his dimples. he run and left mina alone.

'im so happy right now. oh god she can really changed my mood from 0 to 100%." chaeng said while running and keep on smiling. he got the spirit now.

'i hope he will not get hurt. same with jeongyeon.' mina find her seat and sat beside momo.

( the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter