Chapter 11

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

few days passed. mina and chaeyoung is getting close. they act like friend in front of their friends but like a couple behind them. everything is fine because jeongyeon still in japan. 

(mina and chaeyoung were eating their lunch at a cafe)

"so since you've done eating, where do you want to go after this?" chaeng asked while drank the water

"can we go to the mall? i need to buy dress for my annual dinner. you can choose for me." mina said

"arasso. let's go the mall. we will get the most beautiful dress for you" chaeyoung got up from the chair suddenly mina's phone rang.

it was jeongyeon who called her.

"i need to answer this. im sorry." mina went out from the cafe. she does not want chaeyoung to hear her conversation with jeongyeon.

'minari~ what is my princess doing right now?'

'jeongyeon-ahh, i just finished my lunch. where are you right now?'

'i'm at the airport. can you pick me up? plus we can go to the mall. remember you still need to buy dress, and i need to buy a suit for me.'

'you're at the airport already. hm, okay then i willl fetch you up. just wait. i'll call you when i've arrived.' 

'okay baby. i missed you.'

'i missed you too. see you later then'

"what sould i tell chaeyoung right now. i just ask him to go to the mall. sigh" mina is upset right now.

they hang up the call. mina went back inside the cafe and walk towards chaeyoung.

"chaeyoung-ahh, im sorry. jeongyeon just call. he asked me to pick him up athe airport and he wanted to go to the mall with me. im sorry baby." mina hugged chaeyoung from the back. chaeyoung thought that this day will arrive and now is it. he have to give up since jeongyeon is still mina's boyfriend.

"it's okayy mina. you can go. dont worry about me. jeongyeon is more important okay plus he must've been missing you. you should go now. it's okay ican go back home." chaeyoung said while turn around and smiled to mina.

"im so sorry. we'll go next time okay"

chaeyoung just smile. they went out from the cafe together. thank god they came by their own car. mina watch chaeyoung get inside the car.

"you go first. drive safe and don't forget to call me okayy. i love you." mina said before leave a peck on chaeyoung cheek.

"okay baby. take care and i love you too" chaeng closed the door and drive off from the parking space.

 

mina is on her way to the airport.

(at the airport) 

mina dialled jeong's number to tell him that she has arrived.

'hey babe, where are you? im at the airport now'

jeongyeon saw a girl with blue mini dress is on her phone. and he can recognize that the girl is mina. he wanted to surprise mina.

'oh okay where are you? im at in front of this coffee shop.'

'i cant see any coffee shop here.'  mina turning around and try to find where the shop is.. jeong lied to her.

while mina is busy searching for jeongyeon, he quickly back hugged mina and said something.

"hey baby. i missed you so much." jeong hugged mina tightly. mina was surprised at first but as soon as she heard jeong's voice, she knew it was jeongyeon.

"hey i missed you too." mina turn around and hugged jeongyeon back. yes she missed jeong eventhough lately she's busy chaeyoung.

they released the hug.

"let's go. you can just rest and i will drive the car okay." mina said while they were walking towards the car.

when mina and jeongyeong entered the car, jeong can't help it and kissed mina on the lips.

he kissed mina's lip roughly because he really missed mina. mina replied the kiss but she just let jeongyeon kiss her roughly. she cant reply the same roughness because she felt something missing. it's not the same feelings anymore. she felt weird. she slowly released the kiss and just look at jeongyeon and smiled back.

"hey babe are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter