Chapter 13

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey baby, i missed you so much. how is your mom and dad? is everything fine here? i'm sorry i took so long to came here and meet you" nayeon said while caressing chaeyoung's hair. yes chaeyoung don't like poeple touch his hair. but only there's only 2 people who can touch his hair. first, his mom and second, nayeon.

"w-when did you arrive? how come i didn't about this at all?" chaeng just look at nayeon who carresed his hair. he's still can't believe that nayeon is in front of him now.

"i already told you. i send few text right? why you don't reply? i was waiting for you. it's okay now we're together back. and im happy with it" nayeon smiling happily.

'we're together back? what is this all about? who is this girl? i need an explanation now from chaeyoung.' said mina

"ehem. dude, mind to tell us?" jeongyeon said while the others look at chaeyoung still jaw dropped.

"o-ohh h-hm guys. t-this is im nayeon. she was from US the same like me." chaeng introduce nayeon to the other members.

"hey guys i'm im nayeon. nice to meet you" nayeon smiled and bowed.

"who is she? is it your friend. cousin or girlfriend?" jeongyeon asked with his evil smile. he like to tease chaeyoung.

"o-ohh. s-she is is my ex.." chaeng cant seem to finished his word when suddenly nayeon interrupted.

"i'm his girlfriend. i should come back  to korea together with chaeyoung, but i have few things to settle down. now only i have time."

'girlfriend? what is nayeon talking about? you're my ex girlfriend. why this thing have to happen now. my relationship with mina is about to ever and now a new problem. what should i do now. but nayeon, im the one who guilty towards her.' chaeng is so worried and upset at the same time.

'girlfriend? he has a girlfriend? why he never told me about this thing? he said he loves me? but now what? oh god. why is there so many distraction right now.' mina's eyes started to get teary again. but she quickly wipe her tears.

"oh i see. let us introduce ourself." jeongyeon said and the others were introducing theirselves with nayeon.

"oh and lastly, this is mina, my girlfriend" jeongyeon said while look at mina and smiled.

"oh nice to meet you mina-shi" chaeyoung look at mina, and he can tell that mina cried just now. now he felt so useless.

"so let's continue later, the teacher is here now" sana said and they get back to their seat again.

'wow. i never thought chaeyoung has a beautiful girlfriend. she is so pretty. i can't get my eyes off her. and why is my heart beating so fast right now?' jeongyeon said in his head. he seems to like nayeon.

"why did you tell the others that you're my girlfriend? we need to talk after this class and explain everything to me" chaeyoung whisper to nayeon and nayeon just nodded her head. well she does not care if chaeyoung is mad at her, because she knows that chaeyoung is still in love with her.

but the fact is now, chaeyoung is madly in love with mina. 

the class ended and while the others were busy packing their stuff, chaeyoung make an excuse.

"sorry guys, just wait for me at the cafeteria, i need to help nayeon about her registration for awhile." chaeyoung grabbed nayeon's hand and they went out from the class. actually they want to have a talk and chaeng need and explanation from his ex girlfriend.

mina is so jealous and hurt at the same time. seeing chaeyoung holding other girls hand really make her heart in pain. 

the others make their way to the cafeteria while chaeyoung bring nayeon to his favourite place which is the music class.

(music class)

chaeyoung drag nayeon into the class and released her hand. he look at nayeon straight into her eyes. 

"why are you here? told you we're over right? why do you tell the others that you're my girlfriend?" chaeng asked nayeon but still in low voice. he is not that mad ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter