Chapter 16

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaeyoung arrived at nayeon's house. he rang the bell

nayeon open the door and let chaeyoung in.

"so what is that you want to talk about" nayeon was nervous actually. the same situation happened once when they're at the US. she's afraid that it will happen again.

"let's sit down first" they both sat on the couch.chaeyoung hold her hands and look into her eyes.

"there's something i wanted to tell you. actually i've been waiting to tell you this but i need the right time and i think now it is."

nayeon hold chaeyoung's hand back and they look at each other.

"i know that before this, i broke your heart once. and im still regretting that thing. but now, i'm afraid that i will do the same thing. im sorry nayeon. i can't get back with you. i love someoe else. and my heart belongs to her now."

"w-what are you saying? what girl you're talking about?" nayeon started to worried. she hold chaeyoung's hand tighter.

"im sorry nayeon. last night was a big mistake and im so sorry. i should have stop that. i cant do this anymore. i love mina. before you came back here, we were in a relationship. we hide it from everyone because i told mina to do so since jeongyeon it still her boyfriend. but few day before, we got into a fight and i tell her to stop this relationship for awhile. since i need time to tell you the truth that i love another girl and mina have to choose whether it's me or jeongyeon. but now i think i have made up my mind. you need to let me go nayeon-ah. i dont want to break your heart again." chaeng said

"no no. you can't do this to me again! you know how much i love you, how much i need you. you said that you will always love me. but now what is this all about?!" nayeon release chaeyoung's hand and get up from the couch. she is upset right now.

"i know i said that to you. but im sorry nayeon. i cant love you as a girl anymore. i love you as a friend now. just please let me go. i knew that im a bad guy. you should find the right person that will never break your heart like what i did."

"i don't need another guy! all i need is you!" nayeon raised her voice.

"nayeon please don't do this to me. i beg you" chaeyoung is now on his knees, begging on nayeon. he really need to end this

"im sorry chaeyoung, you broke my heart once and you once let me go. but now, i will not going to let that happen." nayeon said while crying out loud. she quickly went back to her room and left chaeyoung alone kneeling on the floor.

chaeyoung slowly get up and stand in front nayeon's room.

"nayeonnie, i know you can hear this. just listen carefully. what happen between us is the most amazing things that i've ever felt. i do love you before. so much. you're the reason why i laugh, i smile. even when im back at korea, my head still think about you. but im sorry. i can't fight for my feelings towards you. i fell in love with another girl. and im really sorry for that. i can't be with you anymore. i dont want to break your heart again. i hope one fine day. you will find a better person. im not the one for you. thank you because you once make me happy and i will never forget that. but now, i think we should stay as friends and not more than that. im sorry. if you want to hate me, then just hate me. i know i deserve that. thank you for everything. i will always love you as my friend" chaeyoung smiled and cried a bit. he walked out from that house and ride his bike. he need to meet mina now. the love of his life.

'im sorry nayeonnie. thank you for everything. you will find the right guy that will take care of you soon..'

"hello? nayeon?" jeongyeon pick up his phone.

"can we meet?" nayeon said on the other line while crying...

(JYP University)

chaeyoung park his bike and quikcly ran towards the garden. he manage to bought a flower for mina. he sure mina will love it and maybe forgive him.

"i hope everything will be fine. im here mina." chaeng said happily while running as fast as he can

mina was waiting patiently for chaeyoung. she can't wait to tell everything to chaeyoung. finally they can be together.

'where are you chaengiee. i missed you so much,'

then, mina saw chaeng walk towards her with his hand is at back like hiding something. mina smiled happily and get up from the bench.

chaeng is now in front of her. he smiled and gave mina the flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter