Chapter 10

Destiny's Way

Chapter 10

Uneasy feelings

Hey guys thanks for commenting :D Sorry for the slow update.

@Bubble- haha, dw, he’s feeling regret, but this chapter is sad for me

@=)-Calvin’s very close to him ^^

@Joly- hehe, keep reading

@Flippo- read to find out :D

@Cupcakes10000-LOL, Aaron and Calvin are like best friends so yeh, people have to get hurt, but then in the end I think Calvin’s gonna be with Hebe, I’ve got my storyline but I need things to happen ^^ this chapter is depressing for me though > .> sigh..im so stupid..i like erased the story = ="
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was this uneasy feeling Aaron had? It was piercing his heart, and it was painful.

Aaron was back in his apartment staring at the love letter from 4 years ago. His head was full of thoughts, of how Hebe confessed to him, of how Calvin told him he still liked Gui and of that sad face Gui had when she ran away.

“Yup, I’m going crazy,” said Aaron.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui woke up extra early, so that she could go to university earlier and find Calvin, but also because she didn’t want to collide with Aaron. Gui walked into the lift, but instead of going down, it went up to floor 15. In stepped Aaron.

He was listening to his music and his head was down and he didn’t realise Gui was there. Gui did, but didn’t say anything and also kept her head down. Finally, after what seemed to be a million years, the lift was on the ground level, and Gui flashed out. Aaron saw a figure run out, he looked, and realised it was Gui. He felt so stupid that he didn’t realise she was there. He had the urge to run after her, but she already disappeared. The biggest mistake of his life.

Gui ran all the way to the university. She ran in and ran up to the basketball courts. Calvin was standing at the fence of the basketball courts, watching seniors play. He seemed so lonely. Gui walked slowly up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and saw her.

“Hey Calvin,” said Gui in a happy tone.

“Hi,” he said slowly.

“Well you see, umm, do you…do you still…”stuttered Gui.

“Do I still what?” asked Calvin.

“DO YOU STILL LIKE ME,” screamed Gui quickly that Calvin just caught what she said.

“y-y-yes,” said Calvin.

“Good,” Gui said, and she grabbed onto his hand. But truth was, Gui didn’t know why she was going with Calvin. It felt wrong to play with his feelings, but this was what Aaron wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron was standing behind the basketball courts. He saw what happened. He saw Gui grab onto Calvin’s hand, and it was at that moment that he felt every bad feeling he could possibly feel. His fists were clenching. If only…

“Aaron, shouldn’t you be in the courts,” said a voice from behind. He turned around to find that Hebe was there.

“Hebe, sorry about yesterday, I just ran off like that,” said Aaron.

“No worries, so, have you had like a decision yet?” asked Hebe.

“Umm well,” muttered Aaron.
Hebe laughed but something about that laugh sounded wrong.

“Doesn’t matter,” said Hebe.

-Awkward silence-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genie was walking with Ella, Jiro and Chun. They were all chatting and laughing, until Genie skidded to a stop and her jaw dropped open.

“WHAT’S THIS,” screamed Genie, the first time everyone had heard her scream. Even though she hadn’t known Gui and Aaron for the longest time, she could see that Gui really liked Aaron.

They looked towards the basketball courts and saw Calvin holding Gui’s hand. They guys were laughing, and Ella and Genie stood there, like the world was ending.

“Well they obviously DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!?!” screamed Ella and whacked Chun on the head.

“You know this is bad, very bad, very very very bad,” said Genie.

“Why?” asked Jiro.

“Because, it just is,” said Ella, not bothered to explain.
Jiro and Chun stared at them confused.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui held onto Calvin’s hand and she didn’t let go. She saw Ella, Genie, Chun and Jiro and pulled him to them. Calvin just went with the flow, happy and surprised that Gui had actually accepted him. On their way, they collided with Hebe and Aaron, who seemed to be in an awkward position.

Gui stared at them. Calvin smiled at them (He was pretty much smiling the whole time after that). Hebe looked surprised to see them holding hands, and Aaron was smiling so much it didn’t really look real.

“Thanks bro,” said Calvin to Aaron.

“No worries,” he said silently.

Gui was crying on the inside. Aaron was her first ever love, even though she had a million crushes before. That look on Aaron’s face, it looked like he was so happy. How could he be so heartless, didn’t he even care that Gui was with Calvin?

Before they could even say anything to each other, Genie, Ella, Jiro and Chun appeared.

Why was this happening? Was all hope lost?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys >.>

Don’t get depressed, Gui and Aaron still have their chances

Happy reading ><