Chapter IV

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

 

Tzuyu didn’t forget to set up her alarm this time. She usually wakes up at 4 am. But even before her alarm can wake someone else, which is definitely Yoo Jeongyeon, Tzuyu instantly turned it off and went to get ready.

She’s very pleased to have woken up early and have taken a bath first.

Tzuyu sighed, “Simple pleasures in life.”

 She shampooed her hair with ease and soaped her body, cleaning it properly. She really took her time bathing. She doesn’t want to be hasty just like what happened when she had forgotten setting up her alarm. So she promised herself not to ever forget it.

After taking a bath, she went back to her bedroom to dress up. And just like usual, Jeongyeon is still sleeping soundly.

But this time, instead of waking her up, Tzuyu just let Jeongyeon sleep for a little while longer since she’s sure that the older girl will wake up when she start using her blower.

Kekeke.

Tzuyu sat down in front of their mirror and started blow drying her hair.

And as expected, Jeongyeon has woken up from the sound of the blower but is still too sleepy to open her eyes.

But then, not long after, Jeongyeon stretched her muscles and yawned before looking for the source of the sound and the source of the appealing scent that suddenly passed through her nostrils.

Then her eyes landed on the sight of Tzuyu, just in a towel, in front of the mirror, blow-drying her hair.

Joengyeon gulped as she doesn’t know how take her eyes off from the beautiful sight. Her eyes trailed from Tzuyu’s attractive nape down to her tempting shoulder.

And Tzuyu’s scent that is engulfing around their room isn’t helping either. It’s just drawing her in.

Realizing what’s running in her mind, Jeongyeon instantly looked away, blushing hard. ‘This isn’t right.’

Feeling uneasy, Jeongyeon quickly got off the bed to leave the room. But even before she leaves the room, she heard that Tzuyu turned off the blower.

“Good morning.” Tzuyu simply said.

But it seems that Jeongyeon’s senses are playing with her as that simple greeting sounds so appealing to her ears. So with all her might, Jeongyeon did not dare herself to face Tzuyu as she just continued to stare at the door.

“G-good morning. I-I-I should go now.” Jeongyeon unsteadily said before snatching her towel and completely leaving the room.

Tzuyu noticed Jeongyeon’s uneasiness and she finds it funny. She doesn’t know why she does it, but she realized that it’s fun to tease Jeongyeon like that.

Tzuyu can be really mischievous when she’s in the mood.

 

 *

 

When both girls entered the campus, they parted ways.

Tzuyu went straight to the gymnasium for the morning assembly and Jeongyeon to the CPS(Campus Patrol Squad) room.

And as usual, when Tzuyu reached the gymnasium, Mark is there, waiting for her.

But this time, Mark is already dressed in his military-like uniform. And he looks so handsome.

“Hi babe.” Mark greeted with a smile as he kissed Tzuyu’s cheeks. He’s sure that Tzuyu won’t do the sweet gesture, so he decided to take the lead.

Tzuyu was surprised from what he did so she playfully hit his shoulder. “Yah!”

Mark giggled. “What?”

“You called me Babe? Really?” Tzuyu asked unbelievingly. But she’s blushing from that.

“Why? What’s wrong with babe?”

Tzuyu only scoffs in a playful way. “Just because you look good with that military uniform, you act so cocky now.”

Mark giggled again. “Be glad that you have a handsome boyfriend who loves you so much.”

“Oh, how sweet~” Youngjae, their classmate, suddenly said in a quite mocking way.

Both of them blushed from how Youngjae teased them.

Tzuyu playfully pushed Mark. “Just go with the squad now. Shoo.”

Mark laughed. “Can’t I get a kiss first?”

“Kiss?” Tzuyu was taken aback. “Shut up Mark.”

“Kekeke. I’m just kidding.” Mark said but he’s somewhat disappointed that Tzuyu didn’t kiss him. But then again, before he went to the patrol squad, he stole a kiss from Tzuyu’s cheek then he runs away.

Seeing the scene, their classmates cheered and Sana approached Tzuyu, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

“You and Mark are so sweet. Hashtag, relationship goals.”

Tzuyu cringe. She’s not really into sweet romantic things or the so called #RelationshipGoals and she doesn’t know why.

But Tzuyu really thought that she’s into romantic things before, on what she sometimes writes down in her notebook when she’s still single.

But now that she has a boyfriend now, it’s different from what she imagined it to be. It seems like having a boyfriend and being single is not so different.

This isn’t really how she visualized it to be but maybe this is what they so called reality.

 

*

 

Jeongyeon is surprised that her partner for today’s assembly is Dahyun.

“You’re supposed to be with Chaeng for the whole month to look out for the late students, right?” Jeongyeon asked.

“Yeah, but general shifted me and Mina. So I’ll be with you for the whole month here in the assembly.”

Jeongyeon sighed in relief. “Thank goodness. I hope we’ll always be partners.”

Dahyun chuckled. “Yeah I hope so too.”

Then both of them did their duty.

 

Sana shakes Tzuyu madly when she saw Jeongyeon again.

“Tzuyu, your sister is really HOT!” But then she saw Dahyun. “…and Dahyun too.”

“I didn’t know that you’re also attracted to girls Sana.” Tzuyu said as she tried to get away from Sana.

“Oops, homophobe.” Sana commented and let go of Tzuyu. But the latter only rolled her eyes on Sana.

“I’m not.”

“Don’t lie, Tzuyu. You’ve always been a homophobic.”

“Yeah but I’m not anymore.”

Sana blinked from Tzuyu’s answer. “Really? Good for you. But how about I make a scene here so Jeongyeon will notice me? She’s ignoring me since we left the cheerleading squad.”

“Yeah. Well, we’re seniors now and cheerleading is just until in junior years.” Tzuyu said.

“That’s the point.”

“Why don’t you just simply approach her than make a scene? You used to be close with her.” Tzuyu suggested.

“Approach her? It’s not that easy. What if she has forgotten about me? She never bothers to look at me when we pass by each other in the corridors or even in the cafeteria. I think all she cares about is Mina even if they already broke up. But Mina is pretty hot too so…”

Tzuyu wondered how Sana is so head over heels over Jeongyeon, so she went to look at Jeongyeon to see what Sana means when she said Hot?

But instead of seeing Jeongyeon in an inappropriate way, Tzuyu saw that Jeongyeon’s features are calmer and relaxed with Dahyun than when she’s with Mina.

Tzuyu is glad that Jeongyeon and Mina aren’t partners anymore.

But then a thought suddenly came into her mind. Why does Jeongyeon only see Mina? There are many prettier and attractive girls out there. And she thinks that Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter