Chapter I : Bonding???

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

i

 

Summer vacation hasn’t ended yet. So, Jeongyeon’s dad decided to go to the beach and he asked Tzuyu’s mom to go with them together with Tzuyu. He thinks it’ll be a great idea if both of their children will get along.

Well, they never know that both of the girls dislike each other, they just think that they’re not that close despite them studying at the same school.

As they arrived at the beach around four in the afternoon, Jeongyeon went swimming immediately after putting some sunblock lotion. But Tzuyu decided to swim a little later in the sunset. She’s afraid to get dark since she’s already tanned skin.

But watching how Jeongyeon seems to be having fun in the water, Tzuyu felt envious.

“Maybe it’s not bad to at least have a walk near the water.” She mumbled to herself and then she went to wrap a thin scarf before approaching the seashore.

Jeongyeon saw her approaching.

“Hey, why don’t you swim? And why are you all covered?” Jeongeyon asked although she really doesn’t care. She’s only trying to have a conversation.

“I don’t wanna get dark.” Tzuyu responded and Jeongyeon unexpectedly laughed at that.

“Haha! Oh, right. You must be.”

Tzuyu frowned from Jeongyeon’s response. “What do you mean by that?”

“Err… well, you’re already dark.”

Tzuyu got annoyed. “Hmpp!” And decided to just go back in their room that they rented. As she got back she saw that her mom and her soon-to-be step-dad are not around. Maybe they already went swimming too.

“Jeongyeon is so annoying. Hmp… She’ll see. I’ll have my revenge. How dare she tell me that I’m dark? Arrghh! I’ll get back to her after… the sun sets.” And Tzuyu can’t do anything but to pout. It’s true that she’s dark compared to Jeongyeon’s light complexion. But many people still admire her and many people are envious of her tanned skin. She doesn’t need to spend money or get burnt under the sun just to achieve the perfect tanned skin.

*

Jeongyeon felt kind of guilty making fun of Tzuyu’s tanned skin. Her dad said that they should get along but what have she done? She laughed at her. Tzuyu’s complexion is not ugly; she even likes her color. It suits her beautiful face and plus, it’s kind of y too. It’s rare to see a person with tanned skin who still looks that beautiful and… y.

‘Ugh… what am I thinking?’ Jeongyeon thought as she stared at the horizon. She suddenly remembered her mom who was in Heaven now. She sighed and suddenly felt sad. She still misses her mom along these years. And she’s also missing Mina. What they had is… wonderful.

And for sure, if they’re still together, Mina will be here with her.

She still hasn’t moved on from their relationship.

“Hi miss,” some guy suddenly spoke. Jeongyeon softly gasped and turned at the stranger.

“Hi,” the stranger repeated.

“I’m sorry but I’m not interested.” Jeongyeon replied.

“Ow, you’re harsh. I’m not even starting yet.” The guy said while holding on his chest like he’s really hurt.

“You already did, you said, hi miss.”

The guy chuckled at Jeongyeon’s reply. “You’re funny. By the way, I’m Jackson.”

“Jeongyeon.”

They shook hands.

“So, you’re still interested.” Jackson commented.

“Not really. I’m not interested with guys.”

“Ah… you mean…”

“I’m a lesbian.” Jeongyeon replied straightforwardly.

“Hmm… I see... With that short hair...”

Jeongyeon snorted from Jackson’s reply. “Whether my hair is long or short, my preference won’t change. But why did you still approach me if you’re judging just by the hair?”

Jackson shrugged. “Well, it’s not bad to try. You’re cute, so why not? Maybe I’m wrong.”

Jeongyeon just smirked as her reply.

*

At around 5 pm, Tzuyu peeked outside and saw that the sun is setting, so it’s a good time to go to the seashore and watch the sunset. But as soon as she approaches the seashore she saw Jeongyeon talking to some male stranger and she even went with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter