Στοιχεία - Part 9

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun and Momo finally came to a stop. They both got up and dusted their suits of the soil and leaves. Momo looked around and saw a stream through the trees, She motioned Dahyun to follow her so they can wash off the gunk in the river. Momo suddenly stopped.

 

DH: Ooff.. Ya, What the-

 

MM: Shhhhh!

 

Momo pointed at the opposite end of the river.

 

MM: Isn’t that you little girlfriend and her friend?

 

DH: … we broke up… When I shot her

 

MM: Shall we go talk to her~?

 

DH: Are you crazy? If you don’t want her to fry your , let’s just stay here. Anyway, is it safe to wash up if they are here?

 

MM: What about you keep watch while I go?

 

DH: Sure-

 

MM: Thanks~

 

DH: No What the hell! I wanted to go first! Argh you cunning little …

 

Momo pranced off towards the waterfall and dived in the shallow stream. The Astrapian combat suit was more special, it was insulated and water proof since it was almost latex-y microfiber like. Oh whatever, Momo didn’t bother listening during lessons to know the material of the suit. She slid in to the cooling water and closed her eyes.

 

Momo swam under the water fall and faced her back against it, it was like the best massage in ages. She leaned down and splashed some water on her face but when she opened them, a person lying motionless against some rocks caught her eye. She swam closer to investigate and saw that there was a body.

 

Shocked, she propelled herself foreword in to the waist deep water towards the lady. Just as the body slipped into the water, Momo grabbed it and hauled her up. The woman immediately squirmed around, trying to break out of Momo’s grip against her body.



Mina pushed away from her assalient and bended the water, ready to smack the out of the person but she was faced with a familiar blonde.



MI: What are you doing here?!

 

Momo coughed and looked away as she started to blush.

 

MM: Ahem… Ahem… Se-seems like we always meet at the wrong time…

 

Mina was confused at first but realised what the latter was taking about. She immediately dipped in to the water to cover herself up.

 

CY: Minari~ Are you okay? I heard a yelp!

 

Mina’s eyes widen as she lunged forward, pulling the blonde underwater towards her chest. Mina turned back to the little cub running back to check on her. Mina assured her that she just slipped on a rock, other than that, she was okay.

 

After the little cub left, Momo ran out of breath at the same time. Bubbles appeared on the surface, reminding Mina that Momo was still down there. She immediately released the blonde and she came up gasping for air. Mina looked at the latter and laughed.

 

MM: What?

 

Mina kept giggling and pointed at Momo’s nose. The blonde whipped it and found herself having a nose bleed. She cursed and tilted her head back, trying to stop the bleeding.

 

MM: What are you laughing about? You are the one who pulled me to you chest!

 

It was Mina’s turn to blush. She hadn’t realised she literally let the blonde touch her again. Mina was snapped out of her trance by Momo Calling her and telling her to heal her nose bleed. Mina complied and helped the blonde.

 

MM: T-thanks… What are you doing out here anyway?

 

MI: Trying to find the Astrapian hide out

 

MM: What?! I warned you not to come! 

 

MI: It's a task and i can't leave if I have no valid reasons... Anyway, why are you here?

 

MM: I'm finding the hideout too

 

MI: What do you mean?

 

MM: I lost my way trying to find it… so now I’m here

 

Mina nodded her head and formed an ‘O’ with .

 

MM: W-well… I have to go now…

 

MI: A-alright

 

Momo smiled and swam back towards where Dahyun should be but she wasn’t there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun was walking around trying to satisfy her hungry stomach when a hand tapped her shoulder. She immediately grabbed the hand and judo flipped the stranger. She then quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter