Στοιχεία - Part 8

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






Sorry guys!



I accidentally left a chapter unhidden while updating more chapters!!! I know some of you are confused because you all were anticipating for the next chapter...

For that, sorry and thank you for supporting my stories!! ^^








Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo placed her chin on her hands as she closed her eyes to think about something. She had called the Elementals to her office for a report on the search but now that they said it turned up with nothing, she was stumped. Plus, she had to sort out the tension between Jeongyeon and Nayeon again.

 

While Jihyo called in her advisors to the office to have a chat, Tzuyu, Nayeon and Chaeyoung listened. Mina was staring out of the window, listening to her headphones while Jeongyeon was busy swiping her phone, playing pokemon.

 

JH: Okay guys listen up. We looked through all the possibilities and the only way the Astrapians could’ve left was through the forest. So I need all of you to go there.

 

MI: Wait… no back up?

 

JH: Call in if you need, the others currently need more training. We are planning form more teams like yours so we are still looking into it.

 

Jihyo dismissed them to the changing rooms where they equipped themselves with their custom suits again, testing out their bending and headsets. As they strut out of the Astrapi Academy, pass the plaza and out of the school gate, all the other students were left in awe. To the others, they looked so cool in their custom suits which hugs their body perfectly; really y.

 

They boarded the jet and arrived at the middle of the forest and looked around. They had no idea where to start searching for the Astrapians.

 

NY: Great... We are in the middle of NO where with NO clue what to do…

 

JY: What about you stop complaining and start thinking?



Mina had to hold Nayeon back in case she attacked Jeongyeon. She didn’t even know why, back at the Nero Academy’s hospital, did they agree to do this team thing.

 

TY: Well, I can feel my way around?

 

JY: Alright ground woman, feel your way around

 

TY: Is she always this rude?

 

NY: Yeap…

 

Tzuyu ignored the glaring Jeongyeon and closed her eyes. She shook the earth a little and managed to get vibrations of footsteps coming from their left. Whoever the person was, he or she was very near and not alone. Tzuyu immediately put a finger to her lips to signal silence and crept behind a fallen log.

 

The others followed behind and hid near the bushes and rocks. Each othe them switched on their headset and whispered to each other about the situation.

 

TY: She’s coming closer… Near you side Mina ssi

 

MI: Is she Alone?

 

TY: No...

 

JY: Are you sure it is not an animal

 

TY:  I am pretty sure I can tell a human from an animal…

 

Mina bended water in her hands from her canteen and got ready to attack. But unknown to them, the strangers were not dumb and could already hear them even though they were whispering. The elementals could hear some crackling and suddenly, a huge ball of light appeared above their heads.

 

It temporarily blinded them and when they opened their eyes, huge branches were headed towards them.

 

CY: WATCH OUT!

 

Chaeyoung screamed while running towards Jeongyeon but Tzuyu managed to bend stone over all of them and save them from the falling logs. After she felt everything was clear, she bended the shelter away and all of them huddled in the middle and snapped their heads around.

 

The bushes around them were rustling and clearly there was more than one person.

 

NY: … They are in the bushes...

 

JY: Wow thanks Ms. obvious…

 

TY: There are 5 of them… You think we can beat them?



Being Neros, Mina and Nayeon were sensitive to the electricity levels in the air and they know it is way higher than normal.

 

MI: Argh… Static in the air… Astrapians…

 

NY: Well, Mina and I are kind of useless now…

 

CY: We need a plan NOW

 

JY: I got it, you two water guns, can you draw water from the plants? Then blast it around the circumference and I need a lot of water.

 

NY: …

 

JY: Trust me.

 

Jeongyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter