Στοιχεία - Part 26

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






Sorry that this chapter came so late :(












Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun approached Chaeyoung cautiously and kneeled down in front of her before reaching out to touch her. But when Dahyun's hand got close, she flinched. Dahyun then ran to Mina and requested something from her.

 

MI: I will try my best....

 

And the girl launched Chaeyoung into the sky like throwing a baseball. Dahyun then shot up after her. She looked around and saw what she was looking for; the waterfall. She reached out to grasp Chaeyoung and diverted her downwards.

 

Dahyun pulled her I tightly despite the pain and shut her eyes as both of them dived into the cold water. The steam and sizzling soon subsided. Chaeyoung opened her eyes and registered that she was underwater with an unconscious Dahyun. She must have forgotten that the water was kind of shallow. When they fell in, Dahyun must have hit her head, causing water to enter her lungs.

 

Despite the huge energy loss, Chaeyoung quickly swam up, dragging Dahyun with her as she got to the bank. She laid Dahyun flat and started to perform CPR on her.

 

CY: Unnie! Come on Kim Dahyun! Don’t die on me!!!!!!

 

The others heard the hysterical cries and dashed towards the direction of the screams. They arrived to see Chaeyoung pumping away at Dahyun's chest and begging her to not die. The Fotian gave one last hard pump and slumped onto the older girl, burying her head in her chest while crying. Chaeyoung clenched her fist around the fabric of Dahyun’s shirt, still begging her to wake up.

 

Sana looked away; Tzuyu, who had her arm around her shoulders, squeezed it a little. Nayeon was almost in tears and she immediately turned back to try to find Mina; maybe the blood bender could do something.

 

Chaeyoung was sobbing so hard but she suddenly set up and started to pound on Dahyun’s chest. Jeongyeon ran forwards and had to pry the girl away with great force. Chaeyoung thought that all hope was lost but Dahyun started to cough up water.

 

Jeongyeon released Chaeyoung and the girl crawled back to Dahyun to help her up. As this happened, backup from the academy arrived along with Nayeon and Mina. The elementals were so relieved that someone finally came.

 

The medics helped them into the ship while others arrested the opposing Astrapians and escorted them in. The Gian and and Nero head master came along to deal with Ilektrikos. They cuffed him in restrictive cuffs in his unconscious state and hauled him back in to another ship, which took them to the Stoicheía Council.



While on a separate ship, Jeongyeon and Nayeon cornered their chairperson and glared at her.

 

JH: W-what…?

 

JY: You fellow Astrapian, owe us an explanation.

 

Poor Jihyo had to tell them the long story about her family, Momo, Dahyun, Sana and Ilektrikos over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1 week later]

 

Tzuyu packed her clothes in her bag as she got ready to leave the medical building in the Nero academy. Just then, someone entered the ward with a bag of food in hand .

 

"Annyeong~" Sana did a twirl and posed with her hands in the air as she entered the room. Tzuyu tried to keep a straight face but Sana noticed a hint of smile on her face.

 

SN: The beauty is here with food~

 

TY: hmm? I see the food... But where is the beauty?

 

Sana's shoulders and head dropped as she huffed in anger at the taller girl. After that day, Sana had been promptly coming to the hospital to take care of the older girl, since Chaeyoung wasn't free most of the time. And it is on these visits that Sana and Tzuyu got close. Also, Tzuyu got to see that other cuter side of the latter, which she had to admit, she kind of liked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon and Nayeon were making their way to the 2nd auditorium. The students were asked to assemble there because there was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter