Στοιχεία - Part 10

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Since i promised School life in this fanfic, here's a what i call a "Side " HAHAHHAH because school life was not what i intend to focus on...BUT I WILL! 

There will be more of the school life thing in a few chapters :)





Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Lair]

 

“Sir! The Elementals were spotted in the forest… It was not clear of what they were doing but we saw a ship carrying them away…”

 

I: What?! Why did no one tell me about this?!

 

“S-sir you said if we do not find Momo ssi and Dahyun ssi, we can't come back”

 

I: Are you blaming me now?

 

“N-No sir!”

 

I: … ARGH SCRAM

 

“S-sir… one more thing…”

 

I: What?!

 

“W-we found Momo and Dahyun b-but… They sided with the Academy-“

 

I: WHAT?! Those bastards! Make sure all of you patrol that area daily, if they come back, we attack… How dare they do this to my people…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Elementals were back in Jihyo’s office where they gave their reports on their findings. Failing to find the Astrapian hide out was fine and Jihyo didn’t blame them for doing so. All she cared about was the student’s safety of course.

 

The Elementals were dismissed to their shared apartment for the rest of the day, to rest up. However, their training would start early in the morning tomorrow since they were scheduled to go back to the forest in 4 days time. As they left the office, Tzuyu skipped to Chaeyoung and hooked her arm around the latter.

 

TY: Chaeyoungie, since we are free for the day, want to go eat something?

 

CY: Sweet and sour pork?~

 

MI: Did someone say Sweet and sour pork?

 

CY: Hehehe~ Come along Mina unnie! The more the merrier!



TY: Both of you don’t want to eat?

 

NY: Nah, too lazy to go out… Minari~

 

MI: Yes unnie… I will pack for you…

 

TY: What about you, fire girl?

 

Jeongyeon shook her head.

 

It was amazing how the tree of them bonded so well over food. Jeongyeon and Nayeon watched as they skipped off towards the plaza of the school to leave to get their food.

 

NY: Not hungry?

 

JY: Yea

 

And with that, Jeongyeon walked off somewhere while Nayeon headed back to the shared apartment to shower and then slept the whole afternoon away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo was in her office looking through reports of Gians breaking windows, Fotians setting fires and Neros flooding the Academy. She couldn’t help but sign at how many times this happens everyday. So much so that she can’t even be bothered to read past the first paragraph. She threw the papers down and leaned back on her leather seat.

 

Closing her eyes, she woke up 15 minutes later to the sound of knocking on her door. She allowed her secretory to come in and pass her more reports; Of course… What did she expect? She placed them on the side of her table. Her table was huge but looked small because of all the papers.

 

She then leaned back again and looked around the room. Her eyes soon fell on the picture with her and the Astrapian headmaster. She told no one but she herself was an Astrapian too. How ironic right? An Astrapian taking over after the war to eliminate Astrapians. That’s why she hasn’t told anyone. Not even her secretaries.

 

Ilektrikos used to be her favorite Headmaster because he was kind and caring but what was unknown to her was the other side of him, planning to bring down her family’s governance over the Academy. Yes Jihyo is just 19, younger than Jeongyeon and older than Mina but she didn’t let them know her age.

 

Luckily they just assumed that she was older than them because of her maturity and leadership qualities. But she knew, one day, she have to come face to face with Ilektrikos and that day will also be the day where she has to expose her real identity. She dreads that day. To calm her nerves, she walked over to the coffee machine, that she bought a few days ago, and made herself some.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason Jihyo scheduled them to leave in 4 days (Friday) is because Thursday was the Academy’s Stoicheia Day. It was kind of like a sports day but for the Students. The Different games were, Football/Soccer, Modified Basketball, Archery, 60m Dash and 400m Relay.

 

After their training on Tuesday, they were allowed to return back to their respective academies to take part in the games. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung weren’t always on the same page, The taller gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter