Chapter XIII

Ink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was going to upload this yesterday, but then I fell asleep. School is up all my energy ugh. 
Anyway I hope you guys enjou the chapter. xx

Sowon’s eyes flashed open way too quickly and she heard herself gasp, dry and her breathing heavily, like she had been watching a nightmare, but this one was quite different from the usual scary tricks your mind plays. This was a horrifying mix between reality and imagination, between the small framed girl who she was holding in her arms and at the same time was slipping away far from Sowon. She got that feeling of being boneless once again, like her limbs couldn’t be controlled and moved, not even to make her understand she was alive.

Sowon could smell SinB’s scent though, could feel her cold skin against her warm one, could listen to her slow breathing as she kept sleeping peacefully in Sowon’s arms. She observed SinB for a while, tracing her eyes from the younger girl’s furrowed eyebrows to her slightly parted cherry lips. Sowon felt her heart calm down at the rhythm of the clock ticking, seconds chasing each other quietly.

She felt herself gain control over her body, comfortably snuggling closer to the younger girl. This wasn’t something she would do whenever she woke up next to the other girl, but at this very moment it felt so right to her that she couldn’t bother fighting herself because Sowon still believed that all this was more than just SinB playing with her strings.

Her mind did travel into memories for a while, analyzing how damn stupid she was for stumbling and falling hopelessly in love with the younger girl when all she should be doing is spilling her in a paper and moving on to an empty page.

And Sowon had tried. She had always tried to flip the page, to turn the page, to rip and burn the page into ashes that the wind carelessly blew away. She would even break her fingers before writing one more page for the younger girl, her knuckles already bloody and cut from the golden wall she happened to punch once when staring at it wasn’t making her heart forget about the raven haired lover that she wasn’t supposed to love.

Sowon sighed and she felt the younger girl move, her eyes slowly opening and a yawn escaping her cherry lips making Sowon feel like it was spring inside the room.

“Hey,” Sowon mumbled quietly and saw a smudged smile plastered on SinB’s lips and the older girl immediately knew that waking up to her smiling was another page that she wouldn’t get tired of rewriting.

“Hey,” SinB said back, but soon enough her eyebrows furrowed again and she pursued her lips, them thoughtfully before speaking again. “I thought you’d leave.”

“It’s going to take a lot more than uncomfortably sleeping on the floor to make me want to leave,” Sowon said in a dorky way with a smile on her face, which SinB had never seen so light and real and it made her heart tug a little.

“How about the fact that I don’t have any coffee here?” SinB asked teasingly and Sowon arched an eyebrow not believing the other girl. The younger girl laughed lightly, but then immediately stopped, getting lost again in that empty void she lived in, her eyes turning cold and getting far away from Sowon’s reach, inside in a place that to the older girl has always been a labyrinth she couldn’t find the exid to. “You shouldn’t have come,” SinB sighed.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter