Binded to you

Sleepover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beat and another beat. She rested her head on her chest and listened to the steady sound of her heart drumming. A soft hand came in contact with her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and were met with ones filled with copious amounts of love.

 

“What are you doing?” The older girl shrugged as she sat up straight.

“Just listening.” The corner of the younger girl’s lips lifted up into a smile.

 

“When do you think we’ll be able to tell them?” Dahyun shrugged again. She turned towards Chaeyoung with a smile plastered on her face.

 

“I just want to enjoy our time together and for once have a little secret.”

“It’s not even a little secret, it’s kind of huge unnie,” Chaeyoung pointed out as she spun the ring on her finger, “They’ll probably want to fight us if they ever find out.”

 

“We’ll see when that time comes,” Dahyun said before planting a kiss on the girl’s cheek, “But let’s enjoy a bit of privacy as a newly wedded couple for a while.”

She could feel her face heat up at the words newly wedded. They tied the knot a few days ago so this was all brand new to her. There was no grand ceremony because neither of them wanted that, having each other was enough. They just went and signed a few papers and then from that day on they were inseparable.

 

 

*

 

Although she didn’t want to admit it, Chaeyoung has been getting incredibly jealous as of lately. They’ve kept their marriage a secret for a month now and they’ve been sailing smoothly until now.

 

“Why are you so close with Sana unnie?” Dahyun furrowed her eyebrows at the sudden question.

 

“We’ve always been close Chaeyoung-ah,” She said, “Plus even if they know we’re dating I don’t want them to get suspicious.”

Chaeyoung let out a sigh as she fiddled with the ring on her finger.

“I just want you for myself,” She mumbled. A smile stretched across her lips as she brought the smaller girl in for a hug.

 

“I am yours Chaeng, no one would be able to ever take me away from you.” She planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Wait I need to do something.” Chaeyoung pulled herself away from the older girl and placed both hands on the girl’s cheeks.  Dahyun raised an eyebrow at her curious of what she was going to do. The younger smiled before peppering her face with kisses.

 

“This is me cleansing your face from Sana unnie’s kisses.” She finally pressed her lips against Dahyun’s.

“And this one because I can.”

 

 

Much to her dismay the closeness didn’t stop even after that. It wasn’t just Sana, everybody seemed to have suddenly grown extremely affectionate with her wife. She frowned as Nayeon suddenly came and sat in between them to just hug Dahyun. Jeongyeon, her own ‘no jam brother’ would even come up and be affectionate with her.

 

“Aw, why the long face Chaeng?” Nayeon asked as she let go of Dahyun. “Are you jealous I’m hugging your girlfriend?”

 

“She’s not my girlfriend,” She muttered under her breath.

“What was that?” Chaeyoung continued grumbling until she felt a pair of lips touching her cheek. She quickly turned her head and saw Dahyun smiling at her. She buried her head into Dahyun’s shoulder as her cheeks turned red.

 

(She was so upset that she didn't even notice Dahyun moving to sit next to her.)

 

“Wow.” Nayeon stared at the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter