NamJin

8th Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]NamJin[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Day 5

Jeonhyeon P.O.V

I wake up to Jin Eomma yelling at Yoongi Oppa. Firstly I thought why was Jin here? Wasn't he suppose to be in Dubai with Namjoon appa? Then I realised it was the fifth day of the 'honeymoon'. They were supposed to be sightseeing in Seoul. 

Secondly, I thought why was Yoongi oppa being scold at? Then it struck me that Jin Eomma must still be angry about my injured leg.

"Um....Jin Eomma...?" I tried to speak but only a croaky whisper came out. Namjoon appa noticed me.

"Hey, Jin, Jeonhyeon is awake." Namjoon tapped Jin Eomma on the shoulder.

"How many times did I say to look af- oh, good morning, Hyeonie! Are you feeling better? I was so worried when you fainted yesterday." 

"W-what? I fainted?" I asked. 

"Don't you remember? You fainted after Jin called us." Yoongi Oppa said.

And then I remembered. I had just fainted all of a sudden... Jin went to touch my forehead and said,"You definitely have a fever... Yoongi, you idiot! I said to look after Hyeonie better but what did you do? You gave her a stupid fever!" 

"I said I was sorry for the umpteenth time. I. AM. ING. SORRY!" Yoongi swore. 

"No swearing in my house. You made us shorten our holiday because of this." Jin said while he pour the liquid medicine in a spoon. 

"No-one told you to shorten you honeymoon..." Yoongi sulked. At this, Jin blush and drop the medicine on to the bed. 

"W-what? h-honey...moon?" Jin stuttered. 

"Ah... You got the medicine everywhere." Namjoon appa started to clean the mess with a towel. I saw Yoongi grin at Jin eomma, who was still stuttering.

"U..um H-hyeonie, y-you must be v-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter