Jeonhyeon

8th Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Jeonhyeon [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Jin and Namjoon stood in front of the big building, which had windows that were covered with dark blue curtains. Jin had cupcakes in his hands, which he was planning to give to whoever it was. Namjoon was still thinking if this was a good idea. Yoongi had told them to go to this care home, since it was the nearest one.

"I have no idea what Yoongi is thinking... He might be planning something..." Namjoon complained. He was worried about everything. The mentality of the younger ones, his education, Jin and just everything!

"Stop complaining! It's better than them doing something stupid again. I don't think I can survive them putting their lives in danger!" Jin said.

"No one is in any danger..." Namjoon started to say but kept  quiet when he saw the look on Jin's face. ".....let's just go in."

Namjoon knocked on the oak door three times and then a tall boy, with soft, brown hair opened it. "Must be a part-timer" Namjoon thought.

The brown-hair boy started to talk,"Hi, you must be Jin and Namjoon, right? Yoongi told me you guys were going to come. Please come in." He stood aside to let them in. They entered, while Namjoon thought,"I swear that Yoongi is planning everything. Even the part-timer knows him."

The inside of the house looked a lot bigger compared to the outside of the house. There were pictures, on the wall, of children growing up and some had disappeared. The brown-hair boy led them to a small but comfy room, which they sat on the soft sofa that had matching fluffy cushions. The part-timer gave them a piece of paper. "Yoongi told me to give you this." He said. Jin started to read it.

Name: Mi Jeonhyeon

: Female

Age: 16

Birth Date: September 28th 1997

"Ooh! She's the same age as Kookie",Jin said.

Personality: Has a huge appetite and loves all sorts of food ("Woah! She's just like me!), on some days may feel angry ecspecially when someone wakes her up ("That's the definition of Yoongi everyday"), has exellent grades and is extremely smart ("Definitely Namjoon"), on most days she is cheerful and funny ("Hobi is a happy virus"), many people find her cute and kind ("Jimin is the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter