Bitter Sweet

8th Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bitter Sweet[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] (Middle of August) 3 weeks after adoption....

Jeonhyeon P.O.V

 It's dark here. I can barely see anything. No one's here. I'm all alone.

I called out names, to see if anyone was there. "Appa.... Eomma....Taehyung oppa....?" No one answered back. It's cold and I'm only wearing my pyjamas.

Then all of a sudden, a icy cold wind swept the place and snow started to fall on top of me. 

"It's cold! Make it go away!!", then the snow and the coldness had disappeared, and instead replaced, with something worse. 

Hot burning chains wrapped around me. Tying me up so that I couldn't move. I fell down to the ground.

"What's happening? Please, someone make it stop..." The hot coils wrapped around even harder and now strangling my neck. The scorching metal left burned marks around my legs and arms like a snake was slithering on me. 

"OW!! It hurts.... please... Help me...." I could feel burning scars now forming on my face and the tears coming out of my eyes seemed to make the scars more painful.

As if someone was actually listening to my prayers a light shone on the far end of the place. I struggled to reach the source but the more I moved, the more the chains tighten and the more it hurts... 

The blinding light grew bigger and bigger until it covered the whole place with it's brightness. I screamed....

The next second I was lying on my bed and was being shaked awake by Jin. 

Jin said," Wake up, Hyeonie.... it's time for breakfast.....wait....why are you crying...?" 

I touched my face and saw that water was falling very fast out of my eyes. I quickly tried to wipe away the tears but more still formed in my eyelids. 

"I just had a nightmare....don't worry.....it was nothing.....no biggy....."I replied but I was still shaking. It felt so real. It felt just like the past....

"What was it about?"Jin asked, while he hugged me and cradled me in his arms. 

"I was in a dark place.... I couldn't see anything.... and then a sort of chain burnt my skin....." I started to explain while looking at my leg to check if there were any burn marks "And I cried for help but no-one came.... I was all alone, Eomma.... but a bright light came.... I thought I was going to be blind....and then I woke up..."

"Oh..  Hyeonie... don't worry. Everything is alright now. It was just a terrible dream. You must be hungry, right?" At this, my belly started to rumble, which made Jin laugh his angelic laugh,"Come on then, hurry up and get dressed. Be in the kitchen in 15 mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter