Final

Unique

"Kim Yewon" The nurse called. Umji had a nervous look on her face. Her hands were trembling. There was a voice inside her head saying this was a bad idea, very bad. She wanted to run away, but her body was moving the opposite way- nearer to the nurse. " Yewon-shi, that way" The nurse pointed at a door written "Dr. Kang Plastic Surgeon". Umji nodded and thanked the nurse before taking baby steps towards the door. Umji knocked a few times. After hearing a husky male voice giving her permission to come in, she decided not to. Maybe I should discuss this matter with my unnies, she thought. So, she walked out of the hospital, bumped someone on the shoulder carelessly. She hided her face, repeatingly apologizing "I'm sorry for being born ugly, I'm sorry for being hideous, I'm sorry for having chubby cheeks, I'm sorry-" she felt an arm wrapping around her back; comforting her; So she cried louder. After a few minutes then she realised what happened so she pushed the latter away. Holy, it was a guy. The same guy she saw a few days ago! 

"Told you I'm coming back" He grinned. Umji was taken aback, ready to run away.  I have a stalker as a fan???

" Please Umji-ah. Stop saying you're ugly, you're not. You're pretty inside and outside, I wouldn't have sacrifiece almost my entire day trying to find and cheer you up. So what if you have a unique face, you're gorgeous nevertheless. True fans don't care about your looks, we'll love you just the way you are. " 

THE END.

 

Author's Note: I'm sorry. I'm a bad writer pui >♡< I decided to write stories using my own language after this.