Four

Unique

Umji had thought about having plastic surgery all day long. maybe its not really a bad idea. Not everyone is born with beauty, doesnt mean they can't find it? Besides, most idols nowadays had surgery. Should i give you examples? Nah, their fans might choke me until death. She decided to open her SNS account and asked her fans opinion regarding plastic surgery which was a bad step. In less than 5 minutes, fans started to explode in anger. It was confusing so Umji deleted the post. But hello this is Korea, Dispatch, Soompi and Allkpop are faster than lightnings. 

{}

It was way past bed time for kids, and Theo was still on his facebook account. Well, Theo isn't a kid so whatever. He refreshed his facebook home page frequetly, hoping for an interesting posts he could read and judge. He was bored, he already played dota, clash of clans, hew. So he decided to sleep study before he saw his ultimate crush on his friend's post.

Gfriend's Umji is planning to undergo plastic surgery

Theo cringed at the title. What nonsense rumor is this? So he read about it, everywhere. He spend his night by googling about it as he really wanted to know if it was a rumor or Umji is really going under a knife?

No, baby no. He begged. He was against plastic surgery eventhough, he, himself is half korean. He saw his old classmates and even his close cousins after getting surgery looked awfully perfect. Everyone looked almost the same. How can he recognised his love if she looked like everyone else. No, his Umji is unique. Yewon's flaws are beautiful in his eyes. Call him gay, he doen't care. He's gay only for Umji. 

"I have to stop her."

{}

" What is this, Umji? Why is everyone talking about you and plastic surgery? " Sowon, the eldest sighed in disapoinment. She is the the leader, she should have been the first or the main people to know. and guess what? she knew it on the web. Umji did not know how to react, so she just played with her hair.

"Umji-ah~ why aren't you saying anything? Is it true? " Sowon sat besides her and tried to look in her eyes. Umji is the maknae, so Sowon is used to treat her like a baby. And there she saw it, soft tears formed in Umji's eyes.

"Not everyone is born pretty you know."  and that shut Sowon. She ended up patting Umji and slowly blaming herself.

Is Umji feeling insecure and anxious about her apperance? Why haven't I noticed? I'm such a bad leader.