Two

Unique

At the fan meeting

There were almost 500 people. Gfriend was shocked. They were still a rookie group, it was kinda of bizzare to have this amount of people on their first fan meeting. Umji looked at the crowd. She was hoping for a banner or anything with her name on it. She saw a few, like maybe one to five. The rest was mostly Yuju's and SinB's. They literally is everyones biases. Five minutes later, the gate to their table were open, everyone rushes to get signatures from their idol. Guess what, Umji's line were short as hell.

 "Umji ahh~ I've got your photocard!" A fan giggled, it sounded fake though. Umji smiled sourly before asking softly.

" Oh jinjja? Are you happy you got mine?"

"not really. can I trade it with Sowon's unnie photocard? I mean, I made a hole in my pocket not for an ugly idol. " She gave Umji an unpleasant look. Umji smiled as if that doesn't bother her at all. Eunha who sat besides her started glaring at the fan. Umji hold her hand and whispered at her 'Its okay.I can handle my line. Focus on yours' 

Umji faked a cough. " Well, I'm sorry for selling my photocard. You could just throw it away. I won't be trading anything. If you want Sowon's unnie then buy our album again. You know, photocards are pure luck. You can't be demanding. " The fan gasped.

"Now can you move. Its my turn to meet Umji" A male fan said before pushing her away. It might seem rude, but Umji couldn't help but to raise her thumbs up at that male. And gosh, that male is hot. Is he a model or something?

{}

" You're not ugly. " fake coughs. Umji was suprised.

" I didn't said anything about me being ugly? " well, she did said to herself that she's an ugly ducking but how did this latter knew?

" I just thought you should know. My name is Theo by the way. I'm 21 this year. And you're my potential girlfriend" Theo chuckled lightly. Umji giggled, this fan is so cute.

"I'm already a Gfriend ehehe " Umji took a pen and signed on her photo.

"Not that Gfriend. I meant my girlfriend"

 Umji didn't took Theo's words seriously but she still appreciate it. "Thank you Theo. Should i call you oppa since you're older than me?"

Theo nods his head. "Of course you should. Later on if we bump to each other, I'm going to court you. "

He winked at Umji and waved at her. And Umji? She might fall from her chair because Theo was so corny and cheesy.

{}

Sora sighed loudly. "I'm so pissed at that hideous creature. "

Minah looked at her, curiously. "What did Umji do?"

"Idk. Her face just pissed me off. I asked her kindly enough to trade my photocard but she didn't. Now what the hell should i do with her stupid card! " Sora kicked the nearest wall. "Stupid photocard for a stupid idol"

Minah didn't dare to say anything. Sora could slapped her if she says the wrong thing.

"Might as well tear this photocard" Sora was about to tear the photocard but a hand stopped her.

"Thank you miss. " Theo took the card away. Sora shouted. "Yahhhh i spend half of my money to buy that card. You couldn't just steal from me!!!"

Theo blinked innocently. " sorry but trasy fans like you don't deserve Umji's card, bye!¡¡"