Chapter Number Two

Life is a Gamble....

The next morning Lee Joon was quiet and trying to sneak into Soo Hyuk’s room to see if he was home, “what are you doing?” ask Soo Hyuk’s parents, “oh nothing, I was just going to go see if Soo Hyuk is awake” said Lee Joon.

“Good, I am going that way and you follow along too” said Soo hyuk’s father. Lee Joon eyes were widen and was thinking he was going to get in trouble.

Soo Hyuk’s father opens the door to his room and he wasn’t in bed, he look at Lee Joon, “I can explain” said Lee Joon.

Soo Hyuk came out of the bathroom, “oh father” said Soo Hyuk, Lee Joon look at Soo Hyuk and he look back, “where have you been” as Lee Joon mouth to Soo Hyuk.

“Today after you get out of class, we’re going to go visit your fiancé, they just landed in Seoul yesterday night and she’s been begging to see you and I have some business to talk with her father, so when you’re off come straight home, okay” said his father.

“Okay father” said Soo Hyuk, the parents walk out of his room and Lee Joon stayed and waited until they leave, he quickly close the door and walk to Soo Hyuk, “where have you been? I thought I was going to die earlier” said Lee Joon.

“I came home really late at night and I made sure no one can hear me” said Soo Hyuk, “ah! Ninja style, I love those moments” said Soo Hyuk.

“When did you get home?” ask Soo Hyuk, “when the thugs were gone, I decided to call someone to pick me up and I came home” said Lee Joon.

“That’s good,” said Soo Hyuk, “What about the girl? What happened to her?” ask Lee Joon, “I took her home last night” said Soo hyuk.

“Ya, next time anything like that happen, make sure I am with you and know what’s going on, because I don’t want you to get hurt and if you do, you know who’s responsible for it” said Lee Joon.

“I know, sorry man, let’s get ready to go to school, I got to meet missy Han Byul today, what a day to be ruin” said Soo Hyuk.

“Haha, good luck meeting your lover” as Lee Joon was teasing at Soo Hyuk, “shut up, you’re going with me too, so you got to suffer with me” said Soo Hyuk, “whoa, ha, let’s get ready for school, I’ll see you downstairs” said Lee Joon, “You better go with me” said Soo Hyuk as watch Lee Joon walk out of his room.

So Eun woke up and wore a long sleeve because there were bruises on her arms and bruises on her legs along with her body.

“Aigoo, what do I do now, no more going out alone anymore So Eun, you learn your lesson” said So Eun.

So Eun got to school and took a deep breath and walk into the building, as she was walking and turned right, Soo Hyuk and Lee Joon were walking behind her.

“Do I really have to go with you to meet your lover?” ask Lee Joon, “stop being a kid and go” said Soo Hyuk, “oh fine” said Lee Joon.

Lee Joon secretly was in love with Han Byul, although she had a bad attitude most of the time, he always seen her behind of the scene, she was always hurt and crying alone.

“Alright, I’ll see you guys tomorrow for the next chapter of psychology” said a professor. So Eun got done with one of her class, she had a one hour gap until her next  class and she usually go to the library to study on what she needs to know and what she learned.

As she was heading to the library, Soo Hyuk spotted her, “I’ll see you later” said Soo Hyuk, “hey, where are you going this time?” ask Lee Joon, “I’ll just see you later when class starts” said Soo Hyuk, “eh, time to go do my own thing, yes” said Lee Joon.

Soo Hyuk was walking and was searching for So Eun, he went to the library and saw So Eun sitting alone, getting her books out and ready to study.

Soo Hyuk smile and walk inside the library and sat across So Eun. She looked up and saw Soo Hyuk, “oh, it’s you” said So Eun, “yes it’s me your friend” Soo Hyuk. “You go to this school too?” ask So Eun.

“Why yes, it’s my last year here” said Soo Hyuk, “What a coincidence” said So Eun, “I was trying to look for you this whole morning” said Soo Hyuk, “how- wait you looked into my stuff, never mind” said So Eun.

“How are you today?” ask Soo Hyuk, “I’m feeling a bit better” said So Eun, “that’s good, what are you reading” ask Soo Hyuk, “Psychology, one day I want to work with kids because I love working with kids” said So Eun.

“Oh nice, I can see you doing that” said Soo Hyuk, “thanks, what about you?” ask So Eun. “Me, I don’t know yet, it’s more like I have to run my father’s company” said Soo Hyuk, “wow, you’re telling me that you’re a rich kid” said So Eun.

“Rich? Kid? What does that even mean?” asks Soo Hyuk, “nothing, don’t you have class?” ask So Eun, “Not yet I have an hour to spear, how about you?” ask Soo Hyuk, “same” said So Eun, “wow that’s really nice. Stop what you’re doing, instead of studying, cause when you get home you have to study anyways, let’s trying something new come on” said Soo Hyuk, “but” as Soo Hyuk cut off So Eun’s words “no buts come on” said Soo Hyuk as he help put So Eun’s stuff in her back pack.

Soo Hyuk grabs onto So Eun’s hand and she just looks at him and followed him. “Where are you taking me?” ask So Eun.

“To see the world” said Soo Hyuk, So Eun was confused as she continue following Soo Hyuk. He then stop in the middle of nowhere by the school, “this is the whole world?” ask So Eun, “not exactly, I was kidding, don’t you like this place more? It’s quieter and not a lot of people knows about it, and if they knew about it they couldn’t come because I forbid them to come” said Soo Hyuk, “wow, interesting” said So Eun.

“Wow, interesting, why do you come up here alone?” ask So Eun, “because it gives me time to think and breath, when I am struggling I come up here alone and just lay down, like this” said Soo Hyuk as he lay down.

So Eun look at Soo Hyuk, “what, come on try it, you’ll like it” said Soo Hyuk, So Eun quietly lay down next to Soo Hyuk and was looking at the sky.

“Doesn’t it feel nice being here and just listening to the air and how peaceful it is” said Soo Hyuk, “yes,” said So Eun.

So Eun was looking at the clouds that have a shape she is familiar with.

“What are you thinking about?” ask Soo Hyuk, “nothing just looking at the clouds, making me miss my parents at home” said So Eun, “where are you from again?” ask Soo hyuk, “Jeju Island, in a small village” said So Eun.

Soo Hyuk look at So Eun and closed his eyes again, “what is it like to live a normal life?” ask Soo Hyuk, “Normal life, isn’t your life normal already?” ask So Eun, “not as normal as you think, so tell me” said Soo Hyuk.

“Hmm… sometimes I get to do whatever I want, my parents always support any decisions that I make and never hold me back on it and never tell me what to do, I had two loving parents and a younger brother at home” said So Eun, “is that how it is living a normal life, seem like you have a lot of freedom” said Soo Hyuk.

“You’re saying that you don’t have any freedom?” ask So Eun, “let’s say you have more freedom than I do” said Soo Hyuk and he smile at So Eun.

She look at him and she couldn’t bring no words, so she stayed quiet and continue looking at the sky.