Chapter Seven

Life is a Gamble....

Lee Joon took Han Byul home and she was quiet the whole ride home, "get inside" said Lee Joon.

Han Byul look at Lee Joon, "why did you do it?" ask Han Byul.

"Because I always loved you" said Lee Joon.

"Lee Joon, why, to me? And why now?" ask Han Byul.

"If this is the only way to have you then of course I am willing to do that" said Lee Joon.

"I feel sorry for you" said Han Byul.

"I'll see you tomorrow, and tomorrow night, you're going to give me whatever I want and when, if you don't I will tell Soo Hyuk, his parents and your parents what we did" said Lee Joon.

"You can't do that!" said Han Byul.

"Yes I can, like I said, whenever and whatever I want" said Lee Joon.

Han Byul had no choice but to listen to his request because she doesn't want to lose Soo Hyuk anytime soon.

As the days goes by, So Eun and Soo Hyuk haven't spoken to each other even though they bump into each other. Han Byul, who is always clingy onto Soo Hyuk no matter what and Lee Joon getting what he wants from Han Byul.

Day goes by and Soo Hyuk became a dull person and did whatever Han Byul wants like shopping and eating, nothing more. When Lee Joon texts Han Byul that's when she leaves to go to Lee Joon.

"I'm here" said Han Byul. 

Lee Joon, who has his own place welcome Han Byul in.The moment she got in, he kissed her and took her clothes. She couldn't do anything, yet she doesn't want to kiss him at all.

"Kiss me back like you enjoy it" said Lee Joon.

"Fine" said Han Byul.

She then kissed him back, he kissed her back and took off his clothes and her clothes and did it with Han Byul.

Everyday Lee Joon always wanted something from her, now he has her, he always wants her whenever he can and Han Byul couldn't do anything about it.

"Don't think about doing anything, I recorded us already and you seem to enjoy it as much as I do in this video" said Lee Joon.

"Doing this, you will never get my heart" said Han Byul.

"But I still get you, till I am not tired of you then I'll let you go, other than that, I won' let you go" said Lee Joon.

"Yes I am crazy, crazy for you" said Lee Joon as he kiss Han Byul and like Lee Joon, he did it whenever he wants to do it with Han Byul and she had no choice.

Two months pass by, Lee Joon and Han Byul is still doing what they do together and Soo Hyuk is still looking at So Eun from a far distance.

So Eun was feeling sick, she couldn't eat and she gets very tired, so she decide to go see the doctor.

"So Eun" said the doctor.

"Yes" said So Eun.

"I want to know, we ran a lot of tests and I want to congrats you and let you know that you're pregnant" said the doctor.

"What, I am pregnant" said So Eun with a surprise tone.

"Yes, you are, I am going to prescribe you some medication to help you and your baby to be healthy" said the doctor.

So Eun look down to her stomach and rub it.

Soo Hyuk was at the hospital with So Eun wasn't sure what was going on, when So Eun came out and went to get the medication, he went in to the doctor's office.

"Why was So Eun here? The patient you just talked with" ask Soo Hyuk.

"Who are you? Ah! Could you be the father to her child?" ask the doctor.

"Child? Baby? She's having a baby?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"Sorry, if you aren't related to her in any way I cannot talk about anymore information with you" said the doctor.

Soo Hyuk was shock yet he was happy, he ran to go find So Eun and when he saw her she was sitting and rubbing her stomach and was looking at her stomach.

Soo Hyuk ran to So Eun, she was surprise to see him and stood up.

Soo Hyuk hugged So Eun and took a deep breath and smile.

"I know already" said Soo Hyuk.

So Eun was surprise and look at Soo Hyuk, "how?" Ask So Eun.

"I just found out from the doctor" said Soo Hyuk,

So Eun was shock but she neede to react first, "stil, you have a fiance, and you and I won't work" said So Eun.

"No we will, no matter what I will have to go through, I will be by your side, not matter what" said Soo Hyuk.

"But your fiance" said So Eun.

"What's more important is you and our baby that we're going to have So Eun, nothing is more important than the both of you two" said Soo Hyuk.

"Soo Hyuk" said So Eun.

"The whole two months we weren't talking was hell to me, I studied and studied and made sure that I was not focusing too much on you, yet, I find myseld looking and taking care of your from afar" said Soo Hyuk.

So Eun was touch, no wonder everything adds up to her when she does things and it goes her way.

"From now on I promise you that I'll protect you no matter what I have to do, can you trust me" said Soo Hyuk.

"I always trusted you, from the moment you saved my life" said So Eun.

Soo Hyuk hug So Eun, she was crying and hug Soo Hyuk back.