Chapter 6

Life is a Gamble....

The weekend was now finally over, Soo Hyuk was back at his parents place and So Eun went home. Han Byul was home and so was Lee Joon.

Soo Hyuk was at school and it was now his one hour break and he was looking for So Eun, all of a sudden he heard Han Byul's voice and turn around.

"Han Byul! What are you doing here?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"Who were you looking for?" ask Han Byul.

"No one, well for Lee Joon" said Soo Hyuk.

"Ah! Soo Hyuk, sorry man I was running late, oh!! Han Byul, hi" said Lee Joon.

So Eun was walking and turn the corner and saw Soo Hyuk and Lee Joon, as she was walking she saw a girl with Soo Hyuk, holding his hands.

Soo Hyuk turned and saw So Eun, she turned around and walked off. 

"I am so sorry, I'll talk to you later okay" said Soo Hyuk as he let go of Han Byul's hand and walked off.

Han Byul was going to follow Soo Hyuk but Lee Joon stopped her, "I don't think it's best if you follow him" said Lee Joon.

"What are you talking about!?" ask Han Byul.

"Let it be, he just probably had to go do something" said Lee Joon.

"Do something, no, let me go" said Han Byul as she ran and follow Soo Hyuk, Lee Joon shook his head and ran after Han Byul.

Soo Hyuk ran and finally got to So Eun and grabbed her, she was kind of worry to her stomach. Soo Hyuk looked around and grab her hands and walked off.

"Who's that girl!?" as Han Byul was trying to see the girl's face but Lee Joon blocked her view.

"What are you doing?" ask Han Byul

"Nothing, I just need to tell you something" said Lee Joon.

"Who's that woman with Soo Hyuk" said Han Byul.

"No one, it's probably one of his tutor or a classmate" said Lee Joon.

"Don't lie to me, get out of my way" said Han Byul.

"This won't work" said Lee Joon.

"What?" Ask Han Byul.

Lee Joon grab Han Byul's hand and walk the opposite direction.

"Let go of me, I need to go back and see who that woman was with Soo Hyuk" as Han Byul shouting at Lee Joon.

Lee Joon took Han Byul to his car and drove off.

"Where are we going?" Ask Han Byul.

"Some where, where it's only me and you" said Lee Joon.

"Oppa, turn around, I need to go talk to that woman" said Han Byul.

"No you don't" said Lee Joon as he drove Han Byul to a place where she isn't familiar with and was in the car.

"Let go of me" said So Eun.

"No, don't mistaken anything So Eun" said Soo Hyuk.

"About what?" Your fiance, Park Han Byul, yes I know, and Soo Hyuk please, enough, I don't want any trouble between you or your fiance, please, stop looking for me okay" said So Eun as she walked off.

Soo Hyuk then grabbed her hands, "you don't mean it, you're just upset because of what you saw" said Soo Hyuk.

"Look, everything that happend last weekend, let's just forget it okay" said So Eun.

"Fine if that's how you feel than forget it then" said Soo Hyuk as he walked off. So Eun started crying and walked off too.

"Where are we?" ask Han Byul.

"A place where you cannot destroy another woman's life, look at you, all you ever do is always destroy someone's life for looking or talking to Soo Hyuk" said Lee Joon.

"Because I am his fiance and I have every right" said Han Byul.

"No you don't hae every right to hurt anyone's feelings" said Lee Joon.

"Oppa, take me back right now or I am walking back and talk to Soo Hyuk" said Han Byul.

Lee Joon look at Han Byul, "it's always going to be Soo Hyuk only huh" said Lee Joon

"What are you talking about?" ask Han Byul.

Lee Joon took off his seat belt and got on top of Han Byul and kissed her.

"What are you doing?" ask Han Byul.

"Something I should of done a long time ago" said Lee Joon. as he kissed and was taking Han Byul's clothes off.

"Stop it! Let me go Lee Joon, let me go" as Han Byul struggling to get away from Lee Joon, as he took off he ped his pants and took Han Byul's leggings off.

"Oppa, no! You can't do that, you know I have a fiance" said Han Byul.

"Well, if I only get this much, then it's fine with me" said Lee Joon as he had with Han Byul.

"Oppa no, please" said Han Byul as she was upset that Lee Joon would do such thing to her, especially he is not her first and the fact that she couldn't do anything to protect herself.