Baby - Half Day

TWICE Shots Of Stories

"Guys!"

Jihyo suddenly called out.

Everyone stop and looked at her except for the little ones, of course, still playing with Jeongyeon's hair as Jeongyeon was lying down on the floor, almost dead.

"What are we doing I mean what are Jeongyeon doin-" Jeongyeon sat up and shouted. "HEY! YOU THINK I DESERVE THIS KIND OF TREAMENT YOU THINK....." As the babies climbed up her body again, her voice was muffled by God knows whose .

"We should use the most easiest way to learn talking, watching movies!" Jihyo continued after throwing a sympathy look to Jeongyeon.

Nayeon nodded, "You're right, we should do that. Sana, let's make popcorn!" Sana immediately tied up her hair, "I'm ready."

Jeongyeon moved up, "Wait! Don't let Sana step in the kitc-" Once again got covered by babies.

***

Although Jeongyeon protested for nth time, but Jihyo still let Sana helped Nayeon on making a simple popcorn. Jeonyeon was forced to play with all the babies.

"Pop on.. pop on.."

Momo keeps repeating the weird word, Jeongyeon guessing the her little princess is hungry. She pulled up little Momo to her lap and hugged her little princess, "I know what you feel, Moguri. But Sana is going to make popcorn, I'm afraid we will die of hunger."

Momo looked up when she heard her new nickname, "Moguli.. Moguli.. I Moguli, you Moguli.." Jeongyeon smiled at little Momo's words. She looked around to check on other babies, little Tzuyu is reading a newspaper, wait where does she get that thing? Anyway, little Dahyun is playing with all of then fan's gift, looks like she's having fun with all of the stuff. Little Mina is uh, well playing with little Chaeyoung, wow that's a first.

"Such a cute sight, right, Momo-ah?" Jeongyeon said to the girl in her arms.

***

"Sana, what is this?"

"Aren't popcorn supposed to look yummy? Not round ball like this.."

"Where is the oil? Did we bought oil last week?"

As Sana and Nayeon ranted non-stop about why are the popcorn look so weird, Jihyo was basically doing all the work by herself. "Jihyo, I think I can continue the work from now." Sana speaks out after Jihyo puts in the seeds.

"What? Are you sure about this?"

"Of course, I'm Minatozaki Sana, the one and only."

'She didn't even answer my question...' Jihyo just sighed and stepped away, " Just be careful okay?"

"Yeah, we will, relax Jihyo, we got this." Nayeon said while watching Sana turn the fire up. Jihyo silently pray that they can eat popcorn without having their kitchen being pop.

Jihyo started to go through a pile of DVD to choose which movie shall fit their taste.

"What are you doing?" Jeongyeon walked over and glance over Jihyo's shoulder. "Geez, Jeongyeon, walk with sound, please."

"Hey, last time you just complained about how loud I'm walking," Jeongyeon whined. "I'm just choosing what movie can we watch together, wanna help?"

"Sure." Immediately forgotten about the change of topic, Jeongyeon started to pick out some DVDs.

"NO NO NO YOU NO NO"

"Dada... Moguli..."

"SUGOIIII"

"Oh gosh, the babies! Jeongyeon seriously why did you just walk away like that." Jihyo get up and leave the mission of choosing movie to Jeongyeon.

"Oh, this look interesting.. Not suitable for children under the age of 13? Let me think, I guess we're all adult then" Jeongyeon smiled when she found her choice.

***

"Ta-Da! Our super tasty popcorn is coming to your mouth!" Sana took out a big bowl of popcorn.

"I think the introduction is..uh.. perfect. Now, let's all find your own comfortable spot and watch some movies!" Jihyo quickly said while praying that Sana will stop making weird stuffs that'll scare the babies.

Little Momo quicly jump into Jeongyeon arms, Nayeon sit beside Jeongyeon and lean on her while little Mina and Chaeng squeeze into the small space beside Nayeon and hugged together. Little Tzuyu choose to sit on the floor with Sana next to her feeding her popcorn. Jihyo just let little Dahyun lay on the couch while she herself sits on the floor.

"Jeongyeon, start the movie."

Jeongyeon press tthe 'Play' button on the remote control and the screen start playing the movie.

It looks normal at first when the movie starts but the storyline gets a little too mature for young toddlers like them.

Nayeon felt weird like she've seen this movie before, damn. It's the horror movie that she borrowed from manager few days ago.

Before she could reach the remote, the ghost appeared and all of the babies start crying. All of them.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Jihyo was furious, like these are our little angels, how dare you scare them with this horror movie.

"I'm sorry, guys, but the cover was interesting, that's why" Jeongyeon quickly defend herself and took out the DVD.

"Aww, stop crying Chewy, Sana is here, okay? Sana loves Chewy a lot so don't cry, okay? Aww, it hurts to see my little Cewy cry," Sana coaxed little Chewy and take her to laps while patting her back.

Little Mina frowned and crawled onto Nayeon's laps, "Okay, it's okay, the ghost is gone now, only swan is alive." Nayeon turned her head to check on little Chaeng, only saw little Dubu hugging little Chaeng for her dear life, crying. Little Chaeng keeps passing little Dubu tissue papers, eventhough she teared up just now, she wiped it off like a adult.

Little Momo cries like someone took her pig feet from her, "I'm so so sorry, Momoring. Don't be afraid, Jeongyeon is sorry, here, eat some popcorn"

Little Momo stop crying and took the popcorn on Jeongyeon hands. "Yeah"

Jeongyeon was dumbfounded, "Wow, that was fast."

After a lot of hugging and eating, for little Momo, the babies finally calm down and stop crying.

"The night is still young, we'll pick a cartoon later," The babies cheered at the mentioned of 'cartoon', "But now we must eat to survive."

***

Babies were sat on the laps of they're babysitter, while little Chaeyoung has to sit on a chair that was stacked with pillows.

"Okay, so we'll feed our little babies first before they starve to death." All of them started to feed their little ones. It was peaceful until...

"NO NO NO NO"

They're attention was all on little Momo thats pulling little Dahyun's shirt.

"Dahyun-ah, don't take Momo's food, I'll make more for you," Jihyo quickly return the bowl of food to Jeongyeon.

Little Dubu pushed her own bowl away and hit little Chewy, "Uwahhh!" Sana carresed her little forehead to eased the pain then kissing the red spot.

"Dubu-yah! That's not good, you hurted Chewy!" Jihyo stares at little Dubu sternly. Little Dubu felt sad when Jihyo, the person that took good care of her, scolded her.

"S-sorring Jikyo" Jihyo sighed and patted her head, "It's sorry and my name is Jihyo not Jikyo, you're forgiven this time, don't hurt someone again okay?"

Little Dubu nodded obedietly and took little Chewy's hand, "Solli Chewing"

The members could just smiled at the moment like this.

It was sweet to see babies learning new thing, such as apologizing.

***

"Alright, seems like our babies are healthy and full. Let's watch some movies!" Jeongyeon cheered as well as the other members.

Everyone gets a spot and be comfortable. As Nayeon started the movie, little Mina covers little Chaeng's eye, "Oh, don't worry black swan, it's a cartoon." Nayeon reassured little Mina, which make her lowered down her hand and simple clings on Chaeng.

The movie was interesting, the little ones are happy and so are the adults. As the movie nearing its end, all of them fall asleep in each other's arm.

They know they're not alone because there's always members that will be their support, even when they're in fun size.

"Good night, guys."

"Gosh, stop making drama, just do your job."

"Okay, are you sure it'll work?"

"Yes, see, it's working. Now let's go"

"Oh, I'm becoming smarter, right, unnie?"

"Whatever you say, Somi, whatever you say."

*****

Hey guys! K-I-M-C-H-I IS BACK! As i said before i will be on hiatus because of school and all but i'm still secretly watching at you guys XD You guys are AMAZING! You guys still leave comments for me and gosh i'm so touched T.T Oh and if i'm not shameless enough, imma promote my twitter BECAUSE my old account was deactived, it was complicated. Well if you're really really sure about being mutual with me, im okay with that. My readers are priorities :) AND i put in some couples that you guys wanted so enjoy! Kimchi out lol