Baby - Fairy's Help

TWICE Shots Of Stories

"Hello?"

"Really? Hello? That's all you said after you turn them," Jihyo paused to pointed at little Momo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, "into babies."

"Well, it's their wish to go back home so why not help when you can, right?" Somi the fairy, said while playing with little Mina who have no interest in her. And her finger.

"Could you stop playing with Mina for a while? Anyway, say how we're going to make them feel home?" Nayeon asked the most important point of all this mess.

"I don-"

"Wait! Can't you just use your magic and turn them back right away?" Jungyeon looked at Somi with little Momo in her arms.

"Oh my gosh, Yoo Jungyeon actually use her brain for once!" Nayeon teased Jungyeon mischievously.

"Hey y-"

"I can't."

"You what?!" Jihyo exclaimed loudly, causing little Chaengie to wake up from her little nap.

They gathered in Minachaeng's room like usual so Nayeon didn't wake little Chaeyoung up just now.

Nayeon felt little Mina struggling in her arms, she sighed but still put little Mina on the bed so she can play with little Chaeyoung.

Jihyo looked at Nayeon apologetically then averted her attention back on Somi, "Explain."

"But why are pretty girl playing there not here?" Somi pointed at little Chaeyoung.

"Focus, please."

"Okay, okay. Like I said before, I'm a new fairy unlike Minyoung unnie or Chaeyeon so I can't control my magic so well now," Somi said with a guilty tone.

Sana who is watching from the start speaks out, "Then do you know someone who can help?"

"Uh... A fairy's spell could only be broken by the fairy that make it but there's someone who can give you guys advice."

"And who is that?" Nayeon gently lifted little Mina and Chaeyoung out of the bed.

"Jiwon unnie."

Little Chaeyoung clapped at the mention of name. "Oh, you have sense little... short haired, Jiwon unnie is definately one of the best people or fairy you've ever met. She's kind and good and pretty and she has this super husky voic- I'm sorry, I kinda get carried away," Somi keeps talking to little Chaeyoung.

"Alright, first of all, that is Chaeyoung. Second, do you have any way to contact her?" Sana keeps shaking the rattle so little Tzuyu won't be bored and cry, probably.

"It's easy, I just need to call her name."

"Then call her name."

"I just did."

Suddenly, a bright light shines and a figure appeared. They stopped talking and stare at the black-haired beauty at the center of the room.

"Yah, why are you calling me?"

"Hi, Jiwon unnie," Somi waved and smile like an innocent kid.

"Oh my, who is this people that keep staring at me?" Jiwon looks at Nayeon, Jungyeon and Jihyo who gawk at her too obviously.

"No worries, these are good..." Somi paused when little Chaeyoung started to crawl toward Jiwon and hug her legs, "people or babies. Anyway, unnie, actually I accidently turn them into babies. I'm sure you can help right?"

Jiwon sighed like she's used to Somi's trouble making, "It's not like the first time you create trouble, so what do you need?" Jiwon sits down and pulled little Chaeng to sit in front of her but little Chaeyoung keeps crawling up to Jiwon's laps so Jiwon have to let her sit there with little Mina glaring her.

"How do we make these little babies feel like home? Since we can't go to Japan or Taiwan in three days."

"I can't help much but home is where the heart is," Jiwon says with a genuine smile. Little Chaeyoung's hand reached up to Jiwon's cheek and pull it lightly.

"She seems to be attracted to you, so cute," Sana fangirl over the cute interactions between the fairy and the mini Chaeyoung.

Jiwon about to respond but little Mina start crawling to them and pull little Chaeng's hoodie. "Is she jealous?" Nayeon ask to no one.

Nayeon quickly pull little Mina from little Chaeng but she keeps pouting, no crying tho. "I'm really sorry, she's becoming clingy ever since she become baby."

"It's okay," Little Chaeyoung pulls both of Jiwon's hand and wraps it around her, "like I said before, where it is not important you have to make them feels like home."

They all nodded and take note of all the words that Jiwon said. Jiwon look at little Chaeng who is staring at her, she smile at little Chaeng as result her dimples are visible making little Chaeng giggles and reach out her hand to touch her dimples.

Sana, Jihyo, Jungyeon and Somi can be seen fangirling at the side while Nayeon is busy to distract little Mina so she won't sulk. She's one of the key so they can turn back to adult, if she have a bad mood, all of their efforts could be waste. Unfortunately, little Mina is boring a hole on little Chaeyoung's head now.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys, especially you little kid," Jiwon pulls Chaeyoung's cheek lightly, "but I have to go now," She added.

"Oh, yes. We have to go now," Somi stands up and signal Jiwon to get up, Jiwon have to put little Chaeyoung on the floor with little Chaeyoung whining.

"Sorry, little kid, I have to now."

Little Chaeyoung seems to understand and just draw some invisible doodles with her finger on the floor.

Little Dahyun then stopped reading and crawled beside little Chaeng to play with her.

They bid goodbye then dissapeared in a flash. "Wow, I saw a real life fairy." Sana said after they vanished.

"Well, I can't deny that fairies is really beautiful." Jeongyeon said, little Momo patted Jeongyeon's hand.

"But Momo you're the prettiest for me." Little Momo giggles softly like she understand it.

"I think we have to teach them talking first before anything else." Nayeon suggested.

"Let's start now."

They decided to teach them basics only to save time.

Nayeon wore a pair of round glasses that she kept from Halloween, little Chaeng just shakes her head while little Mina laughs at the cute image of Nayeon.

"Attention, class."

The babies and toddler just sat quietly in front of Nayeon.

"First of all, attendence. Little Momo?"

Little Momo raised her hand while Jungyeon just gives her thumbs up from the side like parent who come on their child's first day.

Nayeon nodded in acknowledge, "Next, little Mina?"

Little Mina just stared at Nayeon not knowing what to do. Little Chaeng pull her left hand and raise it up.

Nayeon almost lost her cool when she saw her favourite members interact so cutely.

"Good. Little Dubu?"

Little Dubu raise her hands excitedly, Jihyo patted her head to calm her down.

"Great. Little Chaeng?"

Little Mina moves closer to little Chaeng with everyone's eyes on her. She pull Chaeyoung's right hand and raise it up like how little Chaeng help her.

Everybody smiled unknowingly at this cute scene.

"Perfect. Little Chewy?"

Little Tzuyu just raised her hand normally, which Sana found quite cute.

"So now you guys had understood your names. Let's start with easy words. No."

In a few seconds, all of the babies tries saying no.

"No."

"Noooooooooo.... Nooooooooooooo...."

"N-No"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! YOU NO NO!"

"..."

"Okay, okay. You guys did great! Well, do you guys know what no means?" Nayeon speaks softly to communicate with these fragile babies.

Little Dahyun shakes her head, little Tzuyu just stare while little Momo raised her hand.

"Yes, Momo?" Nayeon looks at Momo with expectation.

"Jokbal, jokbal."

"Uh... Nice try, Momorin! Close enough, but no." Nayeon awkwardly smile. They didn't even why they're here.

"Let's try demonstration."

Jungyeon was forced to crawl like a baby. It's not like she can protest anyway.

"Okay. So if you are Jungyeo-"

Little Chaeng whined, mumbling"No no no."

"Yah! What's so bad to be me?!" Jungyeon complained, only to get smack on her .

"Alright, let's say you are crawling to play something dangerous..." Nayeon trailed off as she cue Jungyeon to crawl and play with the scissors.

"Happily." Nayeon said and Jungyeon quickly act like she's happy.

Little Dubu burst into a fit of laughter, noticing the dumb look on Jungyeon's face.

"So when I say no, you stop, okay? No!"

Jungyeon let go of the scissors and act like she's scared.

"Is that clear?" Nayeon motion a okay sign by using her hand. The babies nodded slowly.

"It's a miracle if we can sleep tonight." Jihyo sighed which Sana agreed.

*****

Suprise! Okay, Is there anyone reading this baby story or should i stop writing this T.T And uh i'm on hiatus because my school is starting so take care and and love kimchi lol