Baby - Shopping For Life

TWICE Shots Of Stories

"Tell me again, why are we here?" Jungyeon huffed as she was forced to leave little Momo side because Sana actually win the paper-scissors-stone game for once. And she can't forget that squirrel face human mocked her with that bright smile.

"Can you stop whining for a minute? It's easy okay? Three steps. That's all, we go in, buy baby's stuff, then we go home, get it? You know what, I don't even care, just follow me" Nayeon and Jihyo are carrying a basket each, while Jungyeon remain sulking non-stop. Just how obsess she is with little Momo.

They fasten their pace eventhough there's not much people in the mall because it's early in the morning. They walked to the baby's section and was confuse with so many diapers, they're almost drown in those diapers. Jihyo and Nayeon keep looking at different kind of diapers until Jungyeon speaks up, "You guys know that it's easier if we ask the promoter right there ya'know"

Jihyo quickly cleared to cover her embarassment, "Thanks Jungyeon, for saying out what I'm about to say," Jungyeon rolled her eyes but followed Jihyo to the nearest promoter anyway.

They're wearing mask and cap so the promoter auntie didn't recognized them at all, she kindly suggest some good quality diapers, they took three packs and thanked the promoter auntie.

They keep up their pace to the next destination: Baby's clothes section.

As expected, they're greeted by silence, so they took this chance to take all the clothes that they think fits the member. Nayeon choose clothes for little Mina and Dahyun, Jihyo choose clothes for little Chaeyoung and Chewy because Jungyeon already choosing clothes for little peach.

"Aww, this has peaches print on it, this will Momoring's pajama"

"OMG! This is so cute, is this a pink hoodie?"

"She'll love these since she love pink so much"

Jihyo and Nayeon could only pray that they finish shopping faster. Nayeon glance Jungyeon's hands, only to find a bunch of pink clothes. Jihyo choose quite a lot of jacket and black clothes for little Chaengi, for little Tzuyu, she choose some smaller clothes because their maknae is actually tiny for once, she also choose the colourful clothes so they can indifference their clothes.

Nayeon don't really choose, she grab what seems to fit the kids in her mind, but she did choose some feminine and elastic clothes for little Mina because of Mina's flexible legs.

They got what they need and ready for the last stop: Baby's food section.

They have to move fast before more customers arrive. This is the hardest part, what they can eat, like Momo said: Food is the most important thing in live. They did some research on the phone and ask the promoter there before doing anything stupid.

Suprisingly, this does not take any longer than 15 minutes. They realize some customers are already walking around, that's the cue for them to leave.

Nayeon grab a few bibs and pacifiers before leaving. Jihyo being the leader, took a rattle for little Tzuyu, she's definitely not favouring her. They gather up their stuff and quickly went to a counter to pay all of the stuff, it's expensive as hell but it's not their money anyway, it's the credit card than JYP give them as a crongratulation present for debut.

At house(Back to when they're preparing to leave)

"Bye! We'll be back in no time"

"Okay"

"Hey, take good care of little peach, she's clumsy" Jungyeon shouted from the doorway.

"Alright, alright, I get it, it's the fifth time you told me," Sana reminded her, again.

Jungyeon was pulled unwillingly by Jihyo and Nayeon, then Sana return to her babysitting again.

She smiled unknowingly when she saw how the five toddlers hugging each other because of the lack of space and cold weather. Little Momo was hugging her favourite large plushie, little Chaeyoung and little Tzuyu are hugging each other tightly, Dahyun is sleeping with her hands and legs wide open, maybe that's the reason why little Mina was huddling at the edge.

She thinks it'll be better to find them some more blankets, so she get up and went to the master bedroom to get some blankets. Peaceful silence was broke when she heard a wailing come from the bedroom next to it. She grab two blankets and rushed back to the baby's room.

"Okay, okay, please don't cry, I just went to grab some blankets for you guys," Sana talked in Japanese and the wailing can be heard louder and there's two now.

Sana walked over to see whose the two that can't sleep, little Dahyun was the first one that cry and of course the loud voice interrupted the little Tzuyu that sleeps beside her. She patted the two of them on the stomach while humming some lullaby to make them asleep again.

After five minutes, little Dahyun got back to sleep but Chewy was staring at Sana with those big puppy eyes of hers.

"You're not sleepy?" Sana ask in Korean, hoping she understand but of course she doesn't understand.

She takes Tzuyu into her arms, and make some weird faces to entertain the wide awake toddler. Little Tzuyu laugh when Sana make the squirrel face, Sana herself smile when she saw little Chewy laugh, her curiousity rise up, she want to know if little Tzuyu can walk yet so she put her on the floor slowly but little Tzuyu keep on hugging her right arm, refusing to let go of Sana.

Sana's heart almost melt at this sight.

"Come on, Chewy, try walking" Sana encourage her to let go and little Tzuyu stare at Sana with the tears filled eyes. Sana quickly hugs little Tzuyu and patted her back. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry, we'll try later okay? With Chaeyoung, Momo and maybe Mina too," Little Tzuyu nodded when she heard Chaeyoung's name, Sana exclaimed, "How come you only acknowledge Chaengi's name?" Sana said but it is ridiculous to argued with a toddler so she let it go.

"Aaa............" There's a small voice come from the bed, Sana guessing that there's one more toddler was awake.

It was little Mina.

She sit up herself and looks around, she saw Sana and open her arms signaling she wants to get out of the bed.

As expected from Mina, still as quiet as ever, Sana brings little Mina to the floor with little Tzuyu still in her arms and little Mina start crawling around. Sana was watching at her every moves so she won't get hurt. Little Mina start crawling towards the door, Sana quickly pull little Mina back near the bed.

"Don't go out there, there's stair ya'know" Sana nagged in Japanese, little Mina only look at her. Sana sighed, why did she even think that a little toddler could understand her.

She's drawn into her thoughts on how to communicate with the toddlers, until a sudden movement in her arms bring her back, little Tzuyu was struggling to get out of her arms, "Woah, woah, easy there, you want to sleep?" Little Tzuyu stopped and looks at her, Sana do the sleeping moves then little Tzuyu shake her head and point and the floor.

Sana finally understand and put her carefully on the floor, maybe she saw how freely Mina moves on the floor, she also want to try to walk.

Or crawl.

Although little Tzuyu was already standing on the floor but she doesn't let go of Sana's hand. Sana seriously going crazy if little Tzuyu keep behaving this cute. Little Tzuyu start stepping forwrd and her steps are wobbly, little Tzuyu fall on her and Sana quickly pull her up to sit on her laps, "Are you okay? Does it hurts?" Sana asked worriedly, "Heee heeee....." Little Tzuyu laughed at Sana's worried face.

Sana take that as she's fine then, she put her down on the floor again, this time little Tzuyu crawled instead of tried walking.

Little Mina saw little Tzuyu was in front of her and she lay on little Tzuyu's back when Tzuyu was crawling. As result, little Tzuyu lay flat on the floor. Mina eventually back hug little Tzuyu, Sana was about to pull little Mina away from Chewy, but she saw how they laughed together, she knows they start to warm up with each other.

As time passes, the remaining toddlers are waking one by one, "Dahyun? What are you doing?" Sana asked eventhough she knows they don't understand, little Dahyun was trying to get out out from the large plushie toys.

She close her legs and was about to cry.

Sana then get the message and quickly take her to the bathroom, "Oh my gosh, you hang in there, little Dahyun" Sana immediately help little Dahyun to sit on the toilet bowl and do her buisness. "They better buy some diapers, I can't handle this kind of heart attack everyday," After little Dahyun is done, Sana help her to wash her hands, "You have to keep clean no matter where you go, okay?" Little Dahyun nodded anyway eventhough she don't know a thing.

She carried her back to the room and put her to the floor with the other toddlers.

Little Tzuyu immediately crawl towards Sana the moment she step in the room, she hugs Sana's leg tightly, "What are you doing, little Chewy?" Sana sits on the floor and puts little Tzuyu on her lap, little Tzuyu seems to love to sit on her lap. Little Momo slowly walk to Sana, yes, she walked. The only one that stable enough to walk herself without any help. She rubs her stomach while murmurs, "Jokbal... jokbal... jokbal" How can she still love to eat that food so much? Did they remember something?

*****

I'm glad you guys like it, i guess this will be more than three shots, high school au and horror au have to wait then! But please do wait together with me, because i really like this plot so bear with kimchi guyssssssss