Baby - Arrangement

TWICE Shots Of Stories

"We're back!" Jihyo informed Sana the moment she step in the house. Nayeon trailing behind her, and Jungyeon already on her way to see little Momo or little Peach that she likes to call.

Sana quickly looks around and it's quite good for the first time babysitting them.

Nothing's breaking, no one pee anywhere, no fighting and no crying at least for now.

But there's one thing she's worried of, little Chaeyoung still deep asleep. She knows little Chaeng loves to sleep but is she really not waking up. Little Dahyun and little Momo are trying to read a book, little Chewy still sitting at her laps and little Mina just looking up to the bed.

Sana smiled, she knows what little Mina is waiting but little Chaeng is not waking up any soon.

Jungyeon rushed in and went to little Momo's side as soon as she come in.

Their bond is not breaking because little Momo jumped into Jungyeon's embrace, and little Dahyun still struggling what is the story saying. Jihyo and Nayeon walked in with hands full with baby stuffs. They put down the things on the floor and gathered all of the toddlers and the members. Sana brings little Chewy with her while Jungyeon brings little Momo, Jihyo brings little Dahyun and her book together.

Nayeon approached little Mina but she's not paying any attention, Nayeon is about to take her into her arms but little Mina keeps pointing at the bed.

Nayeon gets the message and looks at the bed, there's little Chaeyoung sleeping. She don't get it at first but then she realize what's going on here. Little Mina is waiting for little Chaeng to wake up.

She decided to let little Mina wake little Chaeng herself, so she takes little Mina to the bed and see what she'll do.

Little Mina crawl slowly to little Chaeng's side and pokes her cheeks. Little Chaeng is not moving. Little Mina tugs little Chaeng's sleeve and mumble "Chaeng... Chaeng... Chaeng", little Chaeng actually starts to stir a bit. Little Mina seems to have a final weapon, she squeeze little Chaeng's cheeks a little bit too hard but that manages to make little Chaeng wake up.

Little Mina quickly pull little Chaeng up and hug her tightly.

Nayeon have to end their sweet moment and take the two of them to the center on the room.

Jihyo makes sure everyone is here before start the meeting. Everybody sits in a circle, little Chewy still sitting on Sana's laps, little Dahyun is sitting beside Jihyo with her book in her hand, Jungyeon is playing with little Momo and Nayeon is looking at little Mina who is still hugging a sleepy little Chaeng.

She wonders if little Mina have to choose between Heinz and Chaeyoung, probably Heinz, right?

"Okay, so as you can see, we have bought a lot of stuff for the babies. In order to make it easier for us to take care of them, every baby has to have a babysitter. Well, the babysitter that takes care of Tzuyu and Mina has more things to do since we have to make them feel like home. The babies will choose their babysitter theirselves. Now, any question?" Jihyo explained in the most easy way so they can understand, everyone shakes their heads signaling they're fine with it.

The babies are are being line into a straight line, and the adults are sitting across them. They decided that the baby will choose their babysitter by crawl to them.

Jihyo clapped once to start the race. The first one to move is little Momo, she walked slowly to Jungyeon. The first pair was Jungyeon and Little Momo.

Then little Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeng start crawling, little Chaeng was crawling a little slowly because she's still sleepy. Little Mina start trailing behind little Chaeng, she stopped when little Chaeng stopped too. Little Tzuyu and Dahyun crawl towards Jihyo while little Chaeyoung crawl to Sana's direction.

"Hey! What about me? I'm good to be your babysitter too." Nayeon complained when no babies notice her at all.

"Just take Mina then." Jihyo suggested but little Mina who is sitting beside little Chaeyoung doesn't seem to want to parted from her. Nayeon pull little Mina but little Mina start sobbing, they panicked and start patting her but it doesn't work until little Chaeng hugs her. The sobbing stopped.

"Looks like you have to take the two of them." Jihyo sighed, this is the worst idea ever. Who in the world thought that letting the babies make desicion is a good idea.

"Sana, wanna take care of Tzuyu?" Sana nodded immediately, it's not like she had any other choice plus little Tzuyu is cute. So, with that, the pairing is set to be Jihyo with little Dahyun, Sana with little Tzuyu and lastly, Nayeon with little Mina and little Chaeng.

Jihyo divided all the clothes to the babysitters, Nayeon give bibs and pacifiers to little Dubu, little Chaeng and little Tzuyu because the three of them are a little younger compare to others. Jihyo also pass the rattle to Sana and a wink, let's hope Sana understand what Jihyo means.

They decided that the Jihyo and Jungyeon will be staying at the biggest room with little Dubu and little Momo, Sana will be staying at the smallest room with little Tzuyu while Nayeon use the maknae's room with little Mina and little Chaeng.

They start to get in their assign room and start to arrange the clothes and the bed.

Biggest room

"Momo! Stop rolling around, I'm trying to fold your clothes here."

"Jungyeon, aren't you gonna help me out here?"

"Dubu, sit down."

Jihyo sighed, none of them helping. If she sees that fairy, she's dead. Wait, why is Jungyeon not turning into baby, she is childish anyway.

Minutes later, little Dubu and Momo are tired and sits beside Jihyo while leaning on Jihyo.

"Now, you're helping me? But I'm done folding. Are you two hungry?" Jihyo ask while rubbing her stomach.

The babies understands and nodded cutely.

"Wait until lunch then," Jihyo laughed as the little babies whined.

Jihyo looks around and saw Jungyeon sleeping soundly, she shakes her head. 'There's three baby in this room,' She thought.

Smallest room

Little Tzuyu is watching Sana folding her clothes, she tries folding it but fails. Sana was amused by the baby's action. She slowly take away the clothes from little Tzuyu and fold it herself.

"Thanks, but it's okay, Tzuyu. I'll do it myself," Sana said and patted her head softly as a reward for trying to help her.

Little Tzuyu lay down on the bed, hugging the plush toy beside her.

Sana stop folding when she saw a rattle that Jihyo gave her just now, she shakes it softly to gain little Tzuyu's attention.

It works eventually because Tzuyu sat up and looks for sound source. She crawls to Sana's side when she saw the rattle on Sana's hand.

She unknowingly stands up tries reaching it but end up fall on her .

Sana quickly pull little Tzuyu up to her laps and gives her the rattle.

"Are you okay?"

Little Tzuyu keep playing with the rattle so she'll take it as a yes then.

"Just please don't try to walk again next time."

MiNaChae's room

Little Chaeng went back to sleep while her pacifier once Nayeon put them on the bed.

"Mina, could you please stop staring at Chaengie for a second and rest? You've been staring her for fifteen minutes now," Nayeon remind the little ballerina.

Little Mina still not moving from her position, Nayeon finished folding the clothes of the two babies and sits beside little Mina.

"What are you watching anyway?" Little Mina finally turn to look at her. She point her finger on her lips, "Chaeyoung's lips?"

Little Mina shakes her head, "Ju ju... ju ju..."

"Ah... You want a pacifier. Take Chaeyoung's one then, she won't mind plus she's too cool for a pacifier anyway," Nayeon said while making a lot of hand sign, hoping she'll understand.

Mina pulled the pacifier from Chaeyoung and it. She a few time before laying beside little Chaeyoung to rest.

"I guess we have to prepare lunch now, rest well for now," Nayeon patted the babies head before walking out the room to prepare food.

"Is she gone?"

A figure walk to the bed and watch the sleeping babies, "So, she's sleeping with her ideal type. Why is she the same pacifier that her ideal type use? I thought I make it clear that I'm her princess in shini- Nevermind."

"Oh! I forgo- I'm guessing you're the jobless fairy"

"Hee... well, I'm not jobless now. I'm Jeon Somi, the great and beautiful fairy."

"I'm glad you're here, you owe us a lot of explanation." Nayeon folded her arms in front of her chest and glared Somi.

"I can't say no, am I?"

"Yes. Yes, you can't."

*****

Hi! It's been a long time, right? Did you guys miss me? Or my fics? Hahaha I'm kinda get a project from school in the internet plus I kinda lost my direction in writing fics but I'm back now so don't worry guys... And I'll try to write all the ships that you guys want although my priority is minachaeng and satzu since I already wrote satzu in front i'll continue with others but most of them will features all the members... BYE!!!!