20: Dealing with the Liar

Living as a Vampire III

 

  In a hidden sanctuary...

 

  A stone pillar has been strucked by two strong arms from the way, the place was full of moss and vines all over the stone walls, pillars and floors, trees were growing beneath the destroyed pillars. It has been four thousand years destroyed by an ancient civilization and drowned under the ground. Now, she finally found it. Hyuna finally found it.

 

  There's a big statue in front of her, which she quickly recognized it, "Our goddess." she said with amazement in her eyes while walking closer to the statue of the goddess. "I can't believe it, I made it!" then her laugh echoed inside the place. She was alone, alone to find this sanctuary.

 

  She spread her arms wide, "For centuries I've been looking for you. You gave my mother an authority to rule this planet, now..." dark aura spreads out of her arms, "I will be the one who will finish what she started. I will be the one they will call the queen."

 

  "You call yourself a queen?"

 

  Someone throws a crystal shards behind her, Hyuna turns around and the shards just run through her. Behind her was Leo and Krystal, siblings that was working with Blue Hawks. "You ing siblings!" She cussed then turned into a shadows, she stole Hyoyeon's power to become stronger.

 

  Krystal starts to scan around the whole place, then they heard an echoing laugh, "Is that what you call an ambush?"

 

  Then, hundreds of black onyx rings rain from above. Krystal and Leo combined their power to create a cover. "Argh." Leo groaned as one of the rings scraped his arm, "Big Brother!" Krystal moves closer and looks at him. "She's stronger now, with the power she stole from Hyoyeon." Leo said.

 

  Krystal clenched her fist then strengthens the shield covering them, "You have to leave, Big Bro."

 

  "What?" Leo holds her little sister's arms, "I can't leave you here, Krystal. You take the leave, I can handle her." he said. "No, you have to leave. You're severely wounded. You can't handle her."

 

  "Jessica will be mad again if I let you leave this for yourself, I don't want to lose you, Baby Krystal." Leo insisted once again, "Then don't tell her, hide somewhere for now." Her little sister answered. Leo wants to speak again but he saw Krystal's stubborness in her eyes, then he touched his little sister's cheeks, "Krystal, don't let yourself get killed. I don't want to see you gone."

 

  Then Krystal hugged him, "Don't get yourself killed, too." She whispered through his ears. After that Leo used a spell to teleport himself then dissapeared.

 

  Now, it's time for Krystal to face the devil.

 

  As the crystal barrier shattered, she saw Hyuna above, who was draped by a dark aura. "We meet again, Jung Soojung." She said, as she stared at the younger vampire whose hair was black and all wearing a black suit with a symbol of Blue Hawk in the back.

 

  "You have finally came back to your normal form," then she put her fingers in her chin, "The last time I saw you, you were dark and cold, most likely your older sister." Hyuna chuckled.

 

  "I'm going to stop you, Hyuna. Until the very end." Krystal bravely said. 

 

  "Oh," the devil paused in her words, "How brave are you to face me."

 

  But the younger vampire stayed silent while glaring at her, "The time has come to an end. I had to finish all my mother's plan. Our plan." she said. "I have found this fallen sanctuary where my mother had been liberated by a goddess, my mother told me that this world has been full of wickedness and ignorance. Only the chosen ones can cleansed this world, and that is me and my mother."

 

  "You called this world full of wickedness and ignorance?" Krystal showed the surroundings around them, "You killed so many lives, you put yourself in madness, and you put my loved ones in danger." she continued, "This is not what you call cleansing the world's wickedness and ignorance..." Krystal's hair starts to color into bright red, "...it is what you call infecting the world's nature!"

 

  Krystal's hair was complete bright red and her hot red aura wrapped over her body, she throws red crystal shards to her. Now the fight between Krystal and Hyuna began...

 


 

SEOHYUN

 

  It's been a week since we knew Hyojeon was arrested, I felt sad because of it and unfigured. How could Hyojeon did that? She never killed a person. I hope there's a proof that she wasn't the suspect. I know it was a mistake.

 

  For now, I need some answers... from Catharine. I called her yesterday because of this great tragedy stuff she's been talking about. I was standing in front of her mansion, I never thought in my mind that Catharine was very rich.

 

  "I'm glad you called, Seohyun. What can I do for you?" She answered. I took a deep breath before I speak.

 

  "Catharine... I want some answers." I heard a short pause then smirk coming from her, "You finally decided, Seohyun." she said. "L-Look, this great tragedy thing you've been talking about has been bugging me. Summer told me about it, about Hyuna's preparation for this. Now, I need some answers from you, Catharine." I explained.

 

  "Good. You still had my calling card?" she asked, I nodded slightly, "Just in case I need something, yes." I answered. "Then, meet me up on the same address in the card, tomorrow at 9 in the morning." then she hang up.

 

  Okay, Seo Joohyun. Just take a deep breath, you'll going to meet Catharine de Azul inside her mansion. Be ready.

 

  I stepped forward to the door and trying to call her name, but failed. Suddenly, the door opened and the first person I saw was Vivian, with a pale blonde hair braided on a side and wearing a black coat. Why is she here? Maybe she lives here, with her.

 

  "Hello there, Cupcake." she greeted with a grin, "Why are you here by the way?"

 

  I just gave a blank expression at her, "Where's Catharine? I need to talk to her." I said, straightly. She smirked moved closer to me, "What's with the rush, Cupcake? Catharine doesn't like people in a rush."

 

  "Just tell me where she is, I'm not in a mood to argue with you." I said while glaring at her, "Try me. I am actually good at lessen a person's patience." she challenged. Vivian's personality was way too different than Yoona's and I'll take that as a fact.

 

  "Let her in, Vivian. She's my guest."

 

  I heard Catharine's voice behind her, we glanced at her. She is wearing a maroon night gown and her orange hair were just laying low, she's still beautiful without her make-up.

 

  Vivian smirked and stepped aside, "As you wish, Catharine." she said. Then the blonde woman walked out as I walked inside of the mansion, I looked over the door slowly closing as Vivian tilted her head in the side and giving me a playful grin before the door completely closed.

 

  "I'm glad you came into my house." Catharine said, making me startled. "Come, we will start our conversation in my office."

 


 

  When we were inside of of her office, I felt a little strange about her. But I shook it off. Her office was clean and well-arranged, books were in the right places and it's like a middle age style. I also saw a painting of her beside the door. Then when I saw a signature to the bottom right, it was Taeyeon who painted it. Then--

 

  "You can see the past."

 

  I gasped and quckly turn around, Catharine looks to me with an expressionless stern. "Seeing people's pasts is one of my ability." I answered, she grinned a bit then crosses her arms. "So we're different." she said then turns and paced away from me, "First and Last were truly opposite sides," I can see she tilted her head a little, "Black and White were obviously opposite colors..."

 

  Then the door suddenly slammed shut which makes me shocked, "You and I were closely opposite worlds." she said then turn around.

 

  "So, you said you want to ask something."

 

  I took a step then nodded, "Catharine, it's about the great tragedy. How can I prevent it?" I asked.

 

  She thinks a bit then walks to her desk, "There's one thing that can prevent that..." she opened a book and gestured me to come over her. I walked closer and saw what she's pointing on the book, "It's a moonstone." She mentioned then sat down on her swiveling chair.

 

  "Where can we find that kind of stone?" I asked then I glanced at her, "They were actually found at the top of the mountain." she answered and closed the book. Catharine looked to me again, "I heard you were almost trapped inside the cave after you got some stones inside of it at the top of the mountain." she said.

 

  I remember that Yoona and I were on the mission to get those stones, but I was curious that the blue stone was cracked half.

 

  "So... any questions?" My mind snapped into reality as she asked me, she looked to me with calm expression. "Uhh..."

 

  She smirks then starts playing a chess piece in her desk, "Now, I have a question, Seo Joohyun." She said. She looked to me with her red crimson eyes, "Are you afraid?"

 

  "Afraid of what?" I said with a clueless look.

 

  She grins.

 

  "Afraid of... taking Yoona from you."

 

  I gasped and looked to her tensely, I knew she will get Yoona back to her. After she lied to us that she was dead, now she lied to her that she moved on. "Catharine..." 

 

  Catharine's aura became dark and cold, "You've got a real family that loves you, Seohyun." she said. "And... You lived for 12 years with them, no?" then she let out a laugh. So she just used me to take Yoona from me.

 

  She tapped the chess piece once then glares to me, "I'm starting to get jealous of you, Seohyun." She stood up from her swiveling chair. She glared to me with her red crimson eyes, "You had a family," after she said that my whole body stops moving and I, myself cannot moved. "You had Yoona," then a wave of invisible force pushed me and crushed against the pile of books, "Aghh!"

 

  Now I was pinned on the wall by her power, "C-Catharine..."

 

  "You had everything," Now she used another force to strangled me, I can see in her eyes that she is desperate to bring her lover back. That dark red eyes of her was very different than mine, she's full of dark and cold memories.

 

  "But I... had nothing!" Her forced throws me to the other bookshelves. "Ugh!" I groaned in pain as the piece of wood pierced on my right thigh.

 

  I just saw Catherine smirked and walks slowly and closer to me, "I gave you them to remember me, I gave Yoona to you to remember me." she smirked, "Now..." she raised her hand slowly as the gravity lift me in the mid-air, "...my use of you is over, Seohyun. Say hello to your family in heaven where they were in."

 

  Before she could kill me, I mumbled.

 

  "You revived my brother, didn't you?"

 

  She stopped and smirks, "He didn't remember anything about you and your family. I let him live... at first, then when he grow up, I will kill the both of you." I can't move my whole body because of the strong mind control she used me, she's the first gifted, she's stronger than me. "I will not... allow you to kill him!" But my mind is still alive and I can still speak, hear, see, smell and feel.

 

  "Do you have a last wish--" then a spark of light strucked her hand controlling the gravity that lifted me, I fell on the ground again that adds the pain in my bleeding thigh.

 

  "I heard everything, Catharine. Don't lie to me again." I gasped as I heard that voice, although its firm, I can still hear that familiar voice. She jumped in front of her, blocking my sight to see Catharine and she faced her, "You're such a liar now, Catharine." Her arms sparked by lightning as if she's gonna shoot the first gifted any time.

 

  Then Yuri flickered beside her and helped me to get up, "Oh boy, you've gotta killed at any moment if we didn't make it in time." she smiled sheepishly. 

 

  "Yoona?" I called her, she tilted her head a bit and her eyes were glowing red, "I'll deal with her, Seohyun. I've got many unshared businesses with Catharine."

 

  "I'm not leaving you here... She wants to get you back to her!" I warned her. Yoona smiled, "Don't tell Taeyeon we came here, and Yuri, take her back to the HQ." she ordered Yuri then she teleported back to HQ with me.

 

---

Sorry for the 2 months of waiting guys. I just have to finish my school works before I get into my vacation. Sorry for waiting too long. I hope you guys wait for my other chapters till the end! So sorry for being SUPER busy. T-T

Stay tuned!