Little Miss Kim

The Baby Problem

Tiffany stared at the letter like she’s seen a ghost, is wide open and her eyes are open wide. Lauren look at her mother, confused so she closes Tiffany’s mouth and give her lips a kiss trying to wake Tiffany of her dazed, it does the trick.

Tiffany looked at the angel sitting on her lap, with a smile that could bright everyone’s day. She unconsciously smiled back, making Lauren grinned wider, she didn’t even notice that Sunny already left them.

“Mommy~ ? whewe daddy ?” Lauren asked oh so cutely with her head titlted to the side

“H-huh ?” she’s still not used to be called mommy and she don’t know what to feel.

“Whewe daddy ?” the little girl pouted at her mother, showing her puppy eyes

“D-daddy is not here” she softly her daughter’s hair who leans on her touch

“Why ?”                                      

“Hmm..because he needs to make money so he can buy Lauren toys” that sentence made the little girl squeal and hug her tightly

“Toyshhhhhh~ ?!” she giggles to Lauren’s cuteness, the little girl jump off her lap and run around in circles in her office still squealing

“Yes, toys for Lauren” the little girl then stop running in front of her mother and gives her kisses “Tan chu mommy~”

When Lauren gets tired of running and asking questions to Tiffany, she falls asleep on her mother’s arm. Tiffany carefully lay her down on the couch before walking out of her office, off to find where Sunny is.

She find the blonde talking to some client on the phone, Sunny saw her and signals her to sit after ending the call, Sunny faced Tiffany with a big grin plastered on her face that looks so evil for her.

“So how’s the new mommy ?” the blonde asked as she prop her elbow on her desk and look intently on Tiffany

“It’s scary at the same time it’s fun especially when she kisses me randomly or when blubber….”

Sunny watch as Tiffany animatedly tells her how she finds Lauren cute, actually who wouldn’t ? the kid is too adorable to begin with then suddenly Tiffany frowned.

“Hey what’s the matter ?”

“I-I’m scared Sunny-ah, what if I can’t be a good mother to her ? what if I hurt her unintentionally ? what if I-“

Before Tiffany could continue rumbling about her fears Sunny stopped her, she holds the latter’s hand, squeezing it tightly assuring her.

“Tiffany-ah~, you’ll be a great mom. Since this all happened all of a sudden, you’re just getting paranoid but lemme tell you something you’ll surely be a great and wonderful mom for her.”

“How can you be sure ?”

“Oh come on! Remember when we’re still in college and I got sick, you took care of me till I’m fully recovered. When all of us get into trouble, you’ll scold us to know that we did wrong. You’re a mother figure Tiffany, you just haven’t realized it yet.”

“How can you be sure ?”

“Oh come on! Remember when we’re still in college and I got sick, you took care of me till I’m fully recovered. When all of us get into trouble, you’ll scold us to know that we did wrong. You’re a mother figure Tiffany, you just haven’t realized it yet.”

Tiffany is lost in her train of thoughts, trying to convince herself that she’ll do good as a mother to Lauren. She always had a fear of children, either the kids will cry as soon as she gets near or she accidentally hurt them.

So far, Lauren hasn’t cried yet but she fears that she might hurt her in the near future.

As the two continue to talk a loud wailing sound is heard, the two immediately got up from their chairs and rushed towards Tiffany’s office. When they opened the door, a heart wrenching scene is brought to them, Lauren is crying her heart out calling out for her mother.

Sunny pushed Tiffany to console the little girl which the latter gladly did. She knelt down in front of Lauren before wiping the kid’s tears, she kissed Lauren’s cheek multiple times so she will stop crying and it does the trick.

Lauren’s cries turns to sobs, she weakly wrapped her small arms around Tiffany’s neck as the latter puts her on her lap. Lauren snuggled closer to Tiffany’s warmth as her mom her hair slowly lulling her back to sleep.

When Tiffany is sure that Lauren went back to sleep, she put her down on the couch again and saw Sunny smiling widely at her.

“Told you Tiff, you’re becoming a great mom without even knowing it” with that Sunny decided to leave the two alone.

Tiffany kneel down to admire Lauren’s features, she caressed the latter’s cheek before planting a soft kiss on her forehead. She walks out of her office again to ask Sunny where Lauren’s luggage is, she then put it in her car’s trunk and walk back inside her office.

Her timing is right because Lauren is already awake and ready to bawl again, fortunately for her Lauren saw her immediately. The kid run to her and spread her arms wide, wanting to carry so she did, Lauren leaned her head to Tiffany’s shoulder still rubbing her eyes.

“Still sleepy baby ?” Tiffany asked as she rubs her daughter’s back which earned her a soft ‘no’. The two stayed in that position for a minute when Lauren started feeling hungry.

She looked at her mom and said “Mommy, hungwy” then she patted her tummy while pouting.

“Okay, we’ll go home okay ? and mommy will cook for you ?” she then kissed Lauren’s pout

“Weally ?” Lauren’s face lit up to what her mother told her

“Yes, really”

The two walked out of her office or more likely Tiffany did then they bid goodbye to Sunny. When they reached her car, she placed Lauren on her car’s passenger seat and make sure that the seatbelt is on safely, she walked to the driver’s seat and off they go.

Since there not much traffic, they arrived within half an hour. The ride is full of fun when Lauren keeps asking her about the street signs which she answered smartly. She parked inside their garage, gets out and carries her daughter inside the house.

As soon as they got inside, Lauren starts wiggling her body telling her mom she wanted to go down, when her feet touches the floor she runs around the living.

Tiffany let Lauren be as she gets back outside to get her daughter’s luggage, when she gets backed inside, she heard Lauren looking for her crying. She immediately dragged the suitcases in search for the little Kim who she found sitting on the couch, she approached her and pulled her in a hug.

“Baby why are you crying again ?” she wipes her daughter’s tears and kissed her forehead

“Mommy gone” Lauren buries her face on her mother’s chest, wetting Tiffany’s blouse

“Mommy sorry, won’t happen again. Shall we eat ?” the kid only nod her head and clings to Tiffany’s neck

Tiffany walked towards the kitchen, she then place Lauren on the counter top and goes to the fridge. She takes out the spaghetti that she cooked earlier and placed it in the oven to let reheat. After a few minutes, the oven beeped and she takes out the spaghetti, placed it on a plate and brought it to her daughter.

She feeds her daughter and sometimes she feeds herself too until her phone went off. She placed the plate beside her daughter and told her to wait which the kid replied with a cute nod.

She picked her fished her phone out of her purse and answered it.

“Hello ?”

“Hi Mrs. Kim~” the voice on the other line said making her giggle

“Hi Taetae~, still at the airport yet ?”

“Yup but I’m boarding for an about 20 minutes later so I decided to call you. I missed you already~”

“*chuckles* Me or my ?”

“*laughs* Hey~ I missed you the whole you not just your ”

“I know and I’m just kidding Taetae, I missed you too”

“Wha-“

Taeyeon was about to speak when Tiffany hears Lauren calling for her and of course Taeyeon heard it.

“Fany-ah what was that ? why do you have kid there ?”

“Taetae there is something I want to tell you, we have a daughter”

“Oh~ we have a dau-WAIT! WHAT ?!”

 


 

Hi ~ *waves crazily* 

how are you all ? hope all of you are doing fine ^^

I just want to thank all of my subscribers and to those who leave comments last chapter. I'm very happy that all of you like my first chapter, keep reading ~ <33

Comment if you like :))

 

miyoungiee_xx out ~