Mrs. K's dilemma !

The Baby Problem

It was a bright and sunny Monday morning, all the citizens of Seoul, South Korea are still in their deep slumber except for the Kim’s mansion.

Taeyeon Kim or most commonly known as Taeng Kim, is frantically running back and forth from the living room to his shared bedroom with his wife.

He was supposed to be in the airport right now since he have a overseas meeting with a potential client but due to his overload work yesterday and he arrived home late, he didn’t get the chance to packed his necessary stuff.

Luckily for him, he have a very responsible wife that took care of it last night but still all the files weren’t in their proper folder so he needs to go back and forth.

His wife, the lovely Tiffany Kim, is on their kitchen preparing their breakfast. She goes to the living room to call her husband but she saw him still running back towards their room.

She goes to the coffee table where all the papers are scattered, she then decided to help her husband keeping the files in their necessary folders, after some time she finish it and Taeyeon finally came down with his briefcase.

He look at the neat folders on the table and smiled lovingly to his wife, knowing that she helped him again. He goes to her and wrapped his arms on her waist before giving her a sweet kiss.

As they pull out, he leaned his forehead to hers, smiling sweetly as he rubbed their nose together. Tiffany let out a giggle before showing him the smile he always loved.

“Thank you Miyoung-ah~” he said softly earning him a slap on his arm making him chuckle

“Way to ruin the moment dork” she said trying hard to contain a smile

“But really Fany-ah, thank you. I don’t know what will I do without you”

“You’ll be a mess” the way she giggled is like a soft melody playing on his ears

“That’s true” he then checked his watch, he still have an hour to spend time with his wife.

Tiffany grabbed Taeng’s hand as they walked towards the kitchen, she ushered him to sit as she take a sit next to him. As the two eat their breakfast, they shared laughter and a few kisses.

“Are you sure your gonna be alright when I’m gone ?”

“Yes Taetae, I’ll be fine besides it’s not like this is the first time you’re going on a business trip”

“Okay but remember to call me when something happened okay ? I’ll be back next week” he said as he kiss her forehead

“I will, take care okay ? I love you” she gives him a goodbye kiss

“I love you too”

He walked towards his car trunk making sure that he didn’t forgot anything, he looked back to his wife before waving at her goodbye and he got inside his car.

Tiffany watched his car drove off before going back inside their house. She locked the door and continue her way upstairs.

Half an hour later, Tiffany walked down the stairs looking so fashionably with her red head in curls, she wore her peach colored wedge sneakers with hot pants and black buttoned up blouse with pink tank top inside.

She checked her phone for her schedule for the day and went to the garage. She opens up the drive way as she gets inside her car, starting it then she immediately drove off to her boutique.

She puts her Bluetooth on as she expertly maneuvered her car against the traffic. It usually take her 30 minutes to arrived at her boutique but since Seoul highway have an heavy traffic due to collision, another 30 minutes will add up.

Maeil neoreul ipgo on siganeul hamkke hagireul barae
Gakkeumssik nunmure gidaego sipeun naredo always
You cover my heart


Her phone starts ringing, she answered it through her bluetooth.

“Hello ?”

“Hey Tiff~”

“Hi Sun, I’m on my way now there’s a heavy traffic so I’m gonna be late. Any problem there ?”

“That’s good, take care okay ?. Actually there isn’t but there is a kid here looking for you”

“A kid ? why would a kid look for me ? Did she/he say anthing ?”

“I don’t know too, I’ve been asking her since she got here but she said she won’t speak unless it’s you. She did say she’s your daughter though but its imposi-“

“Wait! What ?! She’s my daughter ? How could that be happen ? I haven’t been pregnant yet!”

“Hey calm down, you’re driving. I know that, you should get here faster so we can resolve this. Remember drive safely okay ? Bye.”

Before can Tiffany respond back, the other line hung up. Her mind is in a mess, how can she have a daughter when she didn’t even get pregnant! Not even once!.

She knows the kid must been pulling a prank on them, this happened but not to her to Sunny.

As soon as she reach the building where their boutique is, she immediately park her car and burst open the door. She sees a small kid looking at the dresses that displayed, wearing a pink coat, a pink boats, a pink beanie, a white shirt and a leggings.

The child’s face lit up as she saw Tiffany standing by the door, a squeal escape her as she run towards her “mother”. Tiffany backed away when the kid started running towards her, the kid then hug her legs as she look up saying

“Mommy!”

Saying that she’s shocked is understatement, she’s terrified. An unknown kid suddenly hug her then call her mommy, who wouldn’t get terrified ?.

She tried to push the kid away from her but it’s no use since the kid is clinging to her leg tightly. The kid is still looking up at her giving her the biggest smile she can do, she smiled awkwardly in return.

“Mommy~! Mommy~! Mommy~!” the kid keep chanting the word mommy to her, giggling afterwards. She doesn’t know if she should feel happy about it or not, minutes later, her best friend finally showed herself to Tiffany.

“Sunny! Get this kid away from me!” she hissed while pointing to the koala

Sunny nodded before lifting the kid up in her arms who protest violently and keep shouting mommy while trying to reach her arms to Tiffany.

Tiffany sighed, she looked at the kid who’s on the verge of crying. The kid is still reaching for her, pitying Sunny who occasionally got hit by the trashing kid, she gestured Sunny to give the kid to her which shocked the blonde but none the less obey her.

The kid happily cling onto Tiffany and buried her face on Tiffany’s neck and locked her smalls legs on Tiffany’s waist, very much looking like a koala. Tiffany awkwardly hold the kid before going inside her office and sitting down on the couch, followed by Sunny.

She shook the kid’s body slightly then the kid looked at her cutely.

“What’s your name ?”

“Lauren” the kid said and give her a kiss on the cheek, that actually made her smile seeing how Lauren being all sweet and all to her.

“Who sent you here ? and why are you calling me mommy ?”

“Gandma shent me hewe~, ish because youw my mommy ~!’ Lauren giggled again while Tiffany is furrowing her eyebrows

“Grandma ? Who’s grandma ?”

“Gandma Kim, hewe~” Lauren ducked her small hand inside her coats pocket before handing Tiffany the letter.

Tiffany secured Lauren on her lap as she opens the letter while the kid is playing with her hair.

“Dear Taeyeon and Tiffany,

When you two are reading this, you probably have Lauren with you now.

The child’s name is Lauren Kim, 4 years old. I found her inside a garbage can when she was still a baby, I legally adopted her for the two of you.

I know it’s hard to make a baby when both of you are super busy, I decided to raise her for the past years since I know both of you are still not ready to have a kid especially you Tiffany.

But the kid is growing up, she needs to know who her real family is.

Take care of her and love her with all your heart.

Tiffany-ah ~ Hwaiting! Hihihihihi

Love,

Mommy Kim”

 


 

First chapter done ~ ^^ .

Thank you for all of those who sub my story <3

I'll try to update as fast as I can ~

Comments are pretty much welcome 

miyoungie_xx out ~ !