BLIND DATE

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

While in the class, Namjoo seems can't stay calm. There's something keep running inside her mind. "What is it actually they was talking about just now?" she whispered by herself. "Aaahh~"

 

"Kim Namjoo!" the teacher is now looking at her, including the whole class. "Get out from my class now!" Namjoo was a bit startled with that. "But teacher.... I did what?"

"You're not even focusing in my class, so you better get out now because I don't want to see your face now"

"huh?"

"Aish this kid. I said, get out. Get out now!" the echoes of the teacher's voice startled all the students. Namjoo get up from her seat and walked palmly out from the class. She keeps mumbling and cursing the teacher, inside.

"Ahaa.. That teacher was really cruel! . I will sue her! I don't care" she has to stand outside the classroom for an hour. "This is insane" she cried.

 

"Hey Namjoo!" Sehun approaches her. There is Hayoung too. "What happen to you, Jojo?" Sehun asked.

Namjoo glared and pouted. "Not even your problem"

"Namjoo-yaa. What happen? Being punished?" Hayoung aksed. Namjoo nods. "How can?"

"She said that "Kim Namjoo you don't even focusing in my class and so get out" blablabla" she immitates the teacher. Both Oh Sehun and Hayoung laugh hardly.

"Yaa, what is funny? It's not funny at all. It'd kind of humiliating me" Namjoo pouted. "Wait, what are you guys doing here? Secretly dating?"

"Aniyaa! We're just finished our Chemistry class and yeah... we're going to class and stop here when saw you" Hayoung interrupts.

"Oh okay. Then, go back to your class.Don't disturb me"

"Chusohamnida big sister" Hayoung and Sehun bow and chuckled.

"Geez.." Namjoo sat on the floor since her leg can't afford anymore. She don't even care about the students walk by and look at her weirdly. Like... Hello? Until the moment when she can't stand anymore, she will shout to them. "Yaa! Never seen people being punished before? Deo doe doe... NAWAA!" with a sharp-death stare.

 

 

"Look who we have here, Sleeping like a toad" a sound suddenly wakes Namjoo up. She hurriedly wipes her eyes and stands as she thought it was her teacher's voice.

"Mianhae teach..." her act interrupts when seeing a guy in front of her. "You again?! What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm a prefect in this school. I'm checking if there's any student playing truant and guess what? You;re caught red-handed"

"Kim Namjoo" he wrote her name on a book.

"Yaa! You can't do this to me!" Namjoo grabbed the book form that prefect.

"What the.... Hey! Please return my book"

"LLL.... Lay, I'm sorry. But, please. i was punished and I have to stand here for an hour. 'm just tired standing and I sit. I don't even remember how I suddenly slept just now. Mianhae.... Mianhae..." Namjoo bows continuously.

"Lay? hehh.. where's you manner young lady? You should respect me as senior and prefect"

"What? I don't get you..."

"Aish this dumb kid. You should call me sunbae... sunbaenuim. Lay sunbaenim. Or Yixing sunbaenim.." Lay crossed his arms.

"What? Sunbaenim? Ais this gay guy is so annoying....." Namjoo mumbles.

"What is it? I can't hear you"

"Er... Nothing Lay! Oh! I mean... Lay sunbaenim"

"Good. I'll let you go for this time. But, beware after this. Because I will keep on eyeing you. Arasso?" Namjoo nods and Lay pats her bang.

"Geez..." Namjoo jeered silently when Lay walks away.

 

****

 

LAY P.O.V

 

This is just a first step. I'm gonna make you feel more worse after this. That Namjoo, she had challanged me from the first time met. Doesn'y she know who am I? Zhang Yixing. Son of the richest person in China. Wait.... is it related with her case? lol, I don't care. I won't let anyone put down my pride. Kim Namjoo... the battle started.

 

"Yixing-ahh!" Suho pat me from back.

"What? You startled me, DUDE"

"Nothing... I just want to invite you for my soster's birthday party next week"

"Party? Waaa. Sounds interesting. Okay I'm honoured, by the way"

"Aish, there's nothing for that. Saturday, 8PM, at my house. Bye!"

I wonder, who is his sister? Since when this Joomyeon had a sister?

 

****

 

CHANYEOL P.O.V

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter